Tuesday: The Thread

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

frank costanza facepalm GIF by HULU

2 Likes

Cheers!

1 Like

“The tradition of TKC’s birthday begins with the airing of grievances. I’ve got a lot of problems with you people, and now, you’re gonna hear about it!”

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Morning!

Really tired today so WFH from the sofa with The Office (US) on TV as it’s a quiet day anyway. Fell asleep early but anxiety kept waking me up every 1-2 hours.

Might do an online jigsaw in a bit, after i’ve had a toasted teacake or two…

Taking two days off to watch tennis

Courtside baby :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! Have a good one! :partying_face: :cake: :gift:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello

Today I think I will be mostly self soothing :grimacing::man_in_lotus_position:

HP BD TKC! :cake:

1 Like

Morning all,

Why is it I work with idiots who can’t use their own brains and want me to check their work and clean up their mess after them?

Morning. Finished a big project last week so I’m feeling a bit burnt out and can’t be bothered to do anything. I have opened a PDF that I need to understand by 12:00 and have so far read the first two paragraphs.

Now read the last two. Probably covers the gist of it.

1 Like

Ahoy!

1 Like

FAO of @TKC

Happy

Birthday!

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m normally not busy on Tuesday mornings now because I get planning time but I’ve had meetings with my manager’s manager and then one of the assistant principals about some interview feedback.

“The other candidates were much more enthusiastic.”
“Your enthusiasm and engagement were clear.”

I’ll probably plan to do it completely differently but exactly the same next time.

1 Like

Flourless chocolate cake for breakfast :blush:

My only real work friend has handed his notice in :pensive: (happy for him but sad for me)

Slow-ish work day, which is nice. I normally curate the “recommended reading” thing for the work website, and before I find a featured article, I make up my own placeholder with fictional quotes.

I live to moderately amuse myself

6 Likes

OW!

I just gave myself an electric shock! The preamp on my record deck was playing up and in fiddling with the leads I shocked myself! OW!

In other news, has anyone got any pre-amp recommendations? (Take it to the hi fi thread Rob!)

“What were the skies like when you were on holiday?”

2 Likes