Tuesday Thread feat. Pancakes

Love calpol so mich, the best taste.

1 Like

Afternoon. Went for a walk around my drinking water earlier and bloody hell it was cold up there.

Back home now and had that great, great feeling of putting Shaun Keaveny on and… he’s away, so it’s Tom Ravenscroft. Absolute win.

2 Likes

apparently once i necked an entire bottle of it then pissed the bed and it was all purple

(25 years old i was etc)

10 Likes

Waterfall for ants

now we’re talking!!

Lunchtime!

6 Likes

Could use some pancakes with that.

3 Likes

Thinking that drinking the local rice whisky moonshine might not be a great idea.

7 Likes

got some more freelance work editing videos. Look at me, I’m @ericVI. got my pot of coffee, funny coloured keyboard, might get a bagel. #justeditingthings

11 Likes

folk bringing me free toast

1 Like

73c8e095-0d12-484f-ae41-f8a26cf41834-1020x612

6 Likes

#justeditingthings

4 Likes

Pancakes round 2: Maangchi’s vegetable pancakes

8 Likes

I’ve only gone and booked myself an eye test on Friday! Exciting, I’ve worn glasses my whole life except the last three or so years, because mine have been broken and I didn’t know you could buy cheap ones online because I am stupid. Going to get it done for free at the university, it’s going to be super.

1 Like

What sorta shit you cutting? What music do you cut to, yeah?

3 Likes

some social media videos for a charity. no idea what i’m doing.

2 Likes

Did you have any luck with Rev? I can see you’re building quite the portfolio career here (which gives me sweaty flashbacks to a few years ago when I was doing the same thing)

1 Like

not applied yet as this just came through

1 Like

Aye, good on you! They’re always open for applicants, and you’ve got to take what’s on your plate first.

1 Like

None of us do, dont worry about it

1 Like