Tuesday thread - is it giro day?

Happy international #girlboss day :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Dole. It’s Bob Mortimer acting the fool.

1 Like

The entire marketing team wanted to do a girlboss thing for the bookshop and I was getting increasingly :neutral_face: about it.

Fortunately another woman stepped in to say ‘we could probably do better than that though couldn’t we’

2 Likes

Should probably be doing a bit of prep for day of 2 of 3 day tutorial and drinking water as a bit dehyrdated. But here i am drinking coffee.

One of these, basically a cafetiere and cup combo? I’m sure some of the #propercoffee folks on here will be up in arms, good cup of coffee though imo

A fake account called hornyforKrabappel that just posts about how horny they are for krabappel all the time

• Funny
  • Not funny

0 voters

In the office. Nothing international women’s day related.

Not even a sniff of a doughnut!

So a mini cafetiere than you drink straight out of?

1 Like

Very quiet in my place today, so managed to snag a window seat even though I got in at 09:20. And lo - a wild gherkin appeared…

4 Likes

Just had to reply to an invite to an event about how cities are made for men saying I can’t attend because it’s pretty much at the universal putting a young child to bed time (one of many events like this), and whilst men can probably get out of this quite easily, many women can’t. Then straight after that I had an invite for later in the month which is a feminist walking summit with Leslie Kern <3 but costs £235. I said that it must be based on a man’s wage or certainly not a single mother’s and I copied in Leslie Kern.

16 Likes

I think from now on IWD should be International Get Every Woman In The World A Doughnut Day (IGEWITWADD)

12 Likes

Feel pretty much that if a company doesn’t both donate to and promote charities that support women less fortunate as their IWD messaging, they’re a garbage company.

Edit: or promote initiatives/studies/foundations that are attempting to further ‘the lot’ of women and work towards an equal footing, tbf. That’s also good.

Thinly veiled ‘I’m in First Class’ post.

If the train stops at a platform that side hop out to photo it?

1 Like

Spring is springing

3 Likes

Lol at the mistress getting upset by being cheated on

2 Likes

Morning all,

Not been on here for a little bit, hope everyone is good.

It’s very sunny here in North Staffs today, but bloody freezing! Sleep is evading me at the moment so i’m very tired, but it’s a WFH day where i’ll be WFSofa and it’s quite busy as i was off for a long weekend so lots to catch up on, so it’ll go quickly at least. Got to take big dog Samson the vets tonight which i’m a bit anxious about as he’s such a big dog, and is getting on in years a bit now for his breed, plus he hates it there.

Going to grab another coffee and some breakfast soon I think! :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s my fav station in the city

2 Likes

Only station with exits on both sides of the river :+1:

almost as if it’s a bridge i know!!!

this is me with not enough sleep. sorry brother :smiley: @Petagno

1 Like