Tuesday thread. It is now June.

Going to take half of June off work. No good reason, just because I can.

8 Likes

I know, I know, it’s serious

1 Like

After three weeks I’ve finally opened up the house to the kittens, so I don’t have to work hunched over on my laptop downstairs. I’m not sure this was such a great idea.

1 Like

i bought a wood plane so i’m going to try using it

Alright the Wright Brothers

6 Likes

This is the first time it’s been quiet in work for months. Going to document loads of my spaghetti code and finish at 5. What a time to be alive!

I’m in the office.

Got some maternity shorts to pick up at lunch.

It’s a glorious day.

Supposed to be working, but here I am watching my kids fling themselves off a jetty repeatedly.

8 Likes

morning all :wave:

back at work after a week and a bit off. over 1000 emails waiting for me. hoping that most of them are just automated nonsense that I can delete without reading, but then my laptop’s forcing through a load of updates so idk, haven’t read any of them yet.

already looking forward to it being 5pm. might have a nice spag bol for dinner :thinking:

got about a 4 day hangover and/or vaccine funk, not great. coffee is very nice though.

1 Like

Speedy boy on the beach

21 Likes

It’s my birthday in just 26 days.

4 Likes

and mine in 27! High five, fellow cancerian! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

Don’t you DARE try to steal my birthday thunder!! :wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crab: :crab: :heart:

2 Likes

sign me up to team @Epimer

it’s too hot, i’m tapping out

2 Likes

:star_struck: this is so good

Today I have joined a running club and bought a new fridge freezer, quite exciting as Tuesdays go. It’s honey mango season where I live so might go get some mangoes at lunch :mango:

6 Likes

an absolute highlight of being a kid :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Fuck it I’m officially back on the boards. Hello all!

24 Likes

Yeah! How are you doing? Good to see you!

1 Like