Tuesday thread on September 1

Billy Joe begins his slumber.

On a bus back to my flat having stayed at the TV’s and spent half the night trying to be of some comfort as he is suffering terribly from toothache.

Work today. Nothing else to report. What say you?

4 Likes

Today is cancelled. Too tired already. Let’s reconvene tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

TFIFF :partying_face:

4 Likes

Dreadful night’s sleep pals. Dreadful.

Not enough sleep. Started work already and looking after kids as well until lunch. #pleasekillmenow

Dogs woke me up at 4am howling (seemingly just for fun).

Mrs W has her weekly shift as a Samaritan this morning. I’ve got loads of shitty work admin, loads of actual work, and looking after kids until lunchtime.

although I should be grateful that the lava lamp thing filled with water and glitter somehow didn’t smash when my 2 year old threw it from the landing at 6:30am :no_mouth:
#blessed #miracle

6 Likes

Goos morning

Doing a full practice of a school morning in preparation for tomorrow but instead we’re just going to lidl because we are out of fruit and salad bits. 45 minutes to get out of the house and I’m not sure we’ll make it…

Wooooooaaah I’ve got to go back to school again.tumblr_inline_noi607C5MS1suag7j_400.gifv

2 Likes

Tiny gif!

7 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

Someone from our potential mortgage lender is due to show up any minute now to value the house and I’ve just stunk out the bathroom. We’ve to leave all the doors open to improve ventilation for Covid safety.

Quite worried I’ve just knocked £15k off the value of our house.

11 Likes

Bit chilly out.

I refuse to believe it’s September.

'er indoors has put the heating on. Seething.

1 Like

Remember when I said I missed working?

I lied.

6 Likes

I read that in Arnie’s voice, btw.

2 Likes

Drafting an email to DWP:

‘I’ll be back’

1 Like

It’s a Tuesday.

Still likely another 7 weeks and 5 days until we get to actually have any kind of social lives. Woo.

Oh hang on, new Animal Crossing stuff!

Fuck off real world, I’ve got more important things to do.

2 Likes

…what