Tuesday thread

Took me a solid 30 seconds to work out what day it is.

Woke up in an ok mood but then I burnt my breakfast hot cross bun so anything could happen today.

Morning!

Just woke up an hour before my alarm, pretty annoying especially as I took ages to fall asleep last night as well.

Last office day before heading off for an Easter getaway! Will spend all of tonight and most of tomorrow (approx 18 hrs in total) on a train. And then wait a couple of hours to catch a boat.

Today is my Thursday because I work weekends. That could be it.

Up FOUR times in the night to have a wee. Ridiculous.

Morning

Today is my Friday i suppose. Got a massive sense of CBA about this job now which worries me slightly. Hoping for an easy(ish) day today, ngl.

I have exactly that feeling. Worked all weekend and having a ‘weekend’ tomorrow and Thursday. Makes keeping track slightly harder than usual

Extremely un-DiS behaviour.

4 Likes

Morning.

Feel alright today, work is under control and that was my big worry. Going to cruise through today then do absolutely fuck all tonight. Can’t wait.

The Christmas cake hasn’t killed me yet.

Just come back from a haircut

12 Likes

FLUFFHEAD

2 Likes

I’m tired, man.

Off sick. Been unwell all night. Went to bed at 3.30am and was up at 6am. Woooohooo

What exactly is their job, or are these just leisure activities? :grinning:

I hope it works to cheer you up.

Also, gws db and sheeldz x

3 Likes

Going to the library in a bit as per Tuesday protocol. Raining rather a lot though :-1:

I don’t feel particularly great. Still have certain issues mentioned yesterday so no gym again today :sob:

A man is coming round today to try to fix the incorrect part made.com sent with my sideboard. Bf is gonna have to take care of that as I’m off work. I doubt they can fix it as it’s not bloody long enough!

‪Lol at when you get four hours sleep and have a meeting to get up for and feel absolutely bollocks - feel a bit #firstworldproblems

Hi! I am in unfamiliar work territory in that an opportunity has presented itself to be all ‘I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO DIDN’T I, CLOTH-EARS!’ and I’m weighing up whether to take it or be the bigger man :thinking:

Morning!

Miserable drive to work, with fog, drizzle, traffic jams and drivers of German cars acting like complete cocks. Not the best start to the day, but it least everything else will be an improvement on that.

Morning all.

I had terrible sleep due to my mysterious fucked up leg. Kept waking up every time I tried to turn over, which it turns out is around every 15 minutes. The cat sensed my discomfort and decided the best way to help would be to leap onto the most sensitive part of my leg at around 3am. Cheers, Socks.

Seems to be a bit better today though at least.

Tired. Cba.

Hope you’re all well.

hahahaha yet another full night of sleep where i’ve woken up more tired than when i went to bed hahahahaha so funny

1 Like