Tuesday thread

y’all wanna talk tuesday in here

Working from wfh because my brain’s being a dick and there’s nothing I need to be in the office for so fuck it.

I’ve got a doctors appointment at 9:10. I’m not going to rush to work afterwards.

I’m training people again all day today. It was so tiring yesterday and I was sick of my own voice by the end of it.

Frankfurt tomorrow to continue it

Nrrrrrggghhhhhhhjh

Hey @cowcow

Through in Edinburgh again. Feel a lot better today as slept well.

Supposed to be going out to watch the footers. CBA but will do anyway.

Not much to report.

Pen exploded in my pocket and now I’ve got an inky leg. Fucking hell

3 Likes

TMI Rich, Jesus.

7 Likes

Morning everyone :wave:

CV chat. In your opinion, is it vital to include references in your CV? Considering they’re not required until the very end of the recruitment process, do you think it’s something that can be left off until they are requested?

Think I’ve always written it on cover letters/emails but not had it on my cv

2 Likes

Thanks! cool. Tbh, the chance of me getting an interview for this is extremely slim :grimacing: like, to be honest, it won’t happen :cry: but might as well try… right? :thinking:

6 Likes

You can’t win the raffle if you don’t buy a ticket #tuesdayplatitudes

Edit: good luck chief!

2 Likes

Morning guys. Meeting DiS royalty @plasticniki for some lunch today (if she’s better, I certainly hope so). There Will Be Bike Chat.

5 Likes

It’s s grim outside. Just the greyest rainiest day.

Aye same here :confused: I’m all for April Showers but not slate grey skies for the foreseeable.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going to Bristol Museum for some culture.

Had a Google memory thing, this time last year it was all paddling pools and BBQs, where is the sun??

About to go down for hotel breakfast. Decided that after a 7 hour drive last night I absolutely cannot be arsed going in for 9am, so will say I’m stuck in traffic or something.

2 Likes

Also… is anyone here a SEO wizard?

:grin:

I’m fine. The caps are on my desk as I type!!!

Chillango?

2 Likes

YES!

Chilango is perf m9, I’ll PM you my number if you need it and see you at 1pm!

1 Like