Tuesday thread

I’m helping

1 Like

Oh man colleague’s brought back a fogatsa from greece, it’s like the perfect cake to go with coffee.

I think Poppy’s great man, clearly she’s seen a lot of Lynch.

1 Like

what’s up witcho?

I’ve spent all of my money. Anyone need any design work doing/want to learn an instrument?

I am so unproductive. How can I be productive

1 Like

Morning. On an early today, had a horrific drive in on the A1M at 7:30, still, visibility’s overrated eh?! But at least I can leave at 4pm yay! Although I do have to do the ol’ big shop on the way home, boo.

Hello. I am no longer touring Germany and would very much like to be still touring Germany. The sheer level of hospitality they have for bands is insane compared to here. I don’t think we paid for any beer, dinner, breakfast or accomodation the nights we played AND we got paid.

2 Likes

Now I’m eating grey porridge and trying to remember what my job is

Think I’ve always written it on cover letters/emails but not had it on my cv
Oh Yee

1 Like

Welcome new user!

You know what, I was just about to list a bunch of things BUT I think I’m just very hormonal at the moment :smiley:

I’m basically a bit worried about a few upcoming things that potentially involve lots of rejection. Haha!! YAAAY. I’m also a bit irked because my lovely friends want to spend some time with me tonight and also on Friday and yeah, I just want to get on with the stuff I’m doing but I don’t want them to think I’m a total bitch.

ah you’ll be fine I’m sure, no doubt you are talented and smart enough to achieve your goals!

Also it’s great that your friends want to spend time with you and just goes to prove my point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make a bullet point list of things you need to do. Start off with the easiest stuff and tackle things one by one.

Oh fuck, just got asked to play a song at the launch of the instrument rental scheme for our library service! The last time I played solo in public was four years ago I’d say!

1 Like

happy :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: -sday!

3 Likes

Just had a custard cream for maybe the first time in about 10 years, fuck me there good.
I’ve just tanned another 4

4 Likes

My desire to work today is sooooooo low.

1 Like

Whoa the ‘likes’ have disappeared. sean still tinkering?