Tuesday thread

What’s up?

I’m mostly just posting to brag that I’m off to see Sign o’ the Times on a giant screen in a couple of hours. My buddy was supposed to be going but he’d rather hang out with his 'great friend’ who’s going ‘back to Canada tomorrow’. Poor excuse.

I’ve spent today trying to research Chinese company ownership which is hilarious because it’s all in Chinese (surprise). I do not read Chinese. Google Translate is your friend but will only get you so far. It did get me a new avatar at least.

1 Like

Walking into work, listening to Anna von Hausswolff. Thought I’d ironed my shirt, but no, I hadn’t.

3 Likes

Forgotten my wallet. Fucking plank

I was listening to AvH last night!!!

2 Likes

Was gonna go for a run but I have laid in bed instead. Gonna do some indoor exercise now.

Probably listen to some Anna Von Hausswolff now.

1 Like

blood test motherfuckers!

Let’s do this!!!

6 Likes

I woke up deliriously excited at the prospect of having a cup of tea. I now have a cup of tea :child:

10 Likes

I see your tea and raise you a cup of coffee!

6 Likes

I need to go to work

Cba

1 Like

I Tea first, then I coffee.

1 Like

it’s the reverse for me, coffee to get my brain doing then tea for enjoyment as let’s be honest, instant coffee doesn’t taste good

1 Like

I woke up at 2.44 am with a “brilliant” Netrunner deck idea (it’s Nationals on the bank holiday weekend and house stuff means I’ve got no time to practice). Looked at it in the cold light of day and it looked exactly how you’d expect a 2.44 am idea to look.

Played one game with it this morning and it crushed. I’m now extremely confused.

I mean… morning!

10 Likes

This sounds extremely satisfying.

I’m working from home. I’ve forgotten how you do this.

I’m not gonna have a shower till later, SO NAUGHTY.
Gonna do the 9:30 meeting in a t-shirt and pants and they will never know, SO NAUGHTY.

6 Likes

Woke up in an ok mood. Got my daily bank statement SMS. Now in a bad mood. WHERE DOES ALL MY MONEY GO?

Oh well, I’ll cheer myself up with a glass of unicorn blood.

Morning all!

I’m on childcare duties today. We might go to toddler group but The Child has a cough and I’m not sure I can be bothered to leave the house.

It kind of was, but now I’m starting to think that it might be a reasonable thing to play at Nationals and it blatantly isn’t.

I’m going to send it to my penoid pals and have them shame me into not playing it.

1 Like

A car had crashed into the security barriers outside the Houses of Parliament.

Hopefully just an accident, but theres a huge cordon.

4 Likes

Have there been any DiS thoughts on this new disenchantment tv series?

1 Like