Tuesday thread

Wow, that’s awesome! Great work @Bamnan!

I’m on a marketing course all week but doing it from home, get in!

2 Likes

At least the slug is doing well, I hear he’s running for re-election for the US Senate in Texas

#topical

1 Like

I’m at the station waiting for a train to work which is not normal for me

Hopefully will bike and pub this eve, but need to get through work 1st.

Nothing to report apart from CBA

1 Like

Really struggled to get out of bed this morning for some reason. The heating on this train seems to be on maximum, which isn’t helping, either.

Dooooo iiiiiiit!

(Unless you’ve already done it. In which case weeeeeell plaaaaaaayed)

1 Like

I decided to save it for elevenses.

1 Like

Morning all.

My manager just looked over at me at said, “mate, you’re bleeding.” I had a big streak of blood down my arm. There’s a tiny pinhole sized cut near my elbow that I must have done since rolling my shirt sleeve up 10 minutes ago. No idea how that happened. Didn’t feel anything.

Another successful start to the day.

I hope you’re all well and none of you are bleeding from mystery injuries.

1 Like

This is probably the right call tbf. Curry breakfast is almost too decadent. Elevensies feels about right.

1 Like

Meant to having a cot bed arrive today. It’s broken. Not happy.

On my way to Edinburgh for work. My sister sent me a lovely pile of books in the post yesterday :heart: so need to crack on with my current book as I have a lotttttt of reading to get through…

1 Like

Forgot me headphones

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

1 Like

Early Flaming Lips lyrics etc

2 Likes

Been up since 5 with a migraine. Urgh!

My mum has decided to do family secret Santa this year. Finally!! But oh no it’s overly complicated where you have to write down 3 items you want for £30 each and you get one of those 3 items. But you could also get your partner or parent which seems a bit odd.

GWS M!

1 Like

Thanks Bam! I’ve had to come to work so I’m gonna get myself a big fat coffee.

1 Like

Got absolutely fucking soaked coming into work this morning. I’ve a one to one meeting with someone in IT for most of the day so that’ll be fun.

Going to go to the practice space after work and play Deerhunter basslines for the evening on my own.

dunno if that will help with your migraine but I could go for a nice coffee right now!

Only have tea in the house sadly

Absolute sake!!!

Why can’t people just do what they say they will?

Another failed data upload means we have yet another day where I can’t give my team any work and with deadlines approaching… :zipper_mouth_face:

Can’t fucking deal with this shit.

I’m attending a meeting about English qualifications (unpaid but hopefully looks nice on my CV) on a day off. Wor Lass is looking after The Child.

I spent the last thirty minutes drafting a polite response to a pissy email from a student who hasn’t attended for a month and who we’re asking to either withdraw or start paying fees. In Starbucks in their WiFi.

I’d rather be at baby signing.