🐼TUESDAY thread🐼

MORNING!

I’m about to get out of bed to get ready for flying (further) up north for a few days. Yay!

What’s on your Tuesday plate?

:panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

Morning whiterussian, I’m up early working because my laptop crapped its pants yesterday so I’m behind with work due today. At least I don’t have to go outside because the weather looks SHITE.

Where are you going? Bloody love Norway (that’s where you are right?)

Ahhh working from home, nice. Sad news about your laptop though.

Am in Norway, yes! Going to stay with my parents for a few days - none of us “kids” will be with them for Christmas this year so my brother and me are going up there for a pre-Christmas visit instead. It’s just north of the Arctic Circle actually! I’m mostly there in summer, so it’s still a bit weird to get there and everything’s dark and so on. But hey, tonight I’ll be sat in front of the fireplace with a glass of red wine and avsolutely nothing that I have to do, so looking forward to that a lot!

I’m on a train to leeds and listening to the bleached album. Scored a controversial winner in football last night. I’m also after some trainer recommendations (might be worth its own thread).
Enjoy your flight and day!

Yesterday was Spooky Fog, today there just doesn’t appear to be ANY sun :new_moon_with_face:

cba levels at a record high today

KVELERTAK hangover. SO worth it though.

Went down the climbing wall before work. FREEZING. Funny how the same conditions that made climbing outdoors great at the weekend make climbing indoors unpleasant at 6:45am on a Tuesday.
No meetings at work today until 5pm. Gonna be productive as a result… maybe.

Morning

Drove to work today in some very thick fog, so it took ages to get here. #eerie

Blue Velvet on the big screen was the absolute best last night. Nearly ruined by a few people enjoying the film, I can only imagine, post-ironically and laughing through rape scenes and Isabella Rossellini being punched and abused. Hell is other people.

The name of Monday is derived from Old English Mōnandæg

cold out

fuck today

That’s the Tuesday spirit!

What are you going to Leeds for?

Hour and 20 minutes late to work because my phone updated overnight and wouldn’t turn back on without my pin so I missed my alarm. Trying to think of a good story, so far: tube strikes (even though they’ve been cancelled) :sob:

Not even anywhere close as well. Another 40 minutes if I’m lucky

Highlight of the day so far was belting out “I Don’t Like Mondays” with my flatmate when it came on the radio over breakfast. It’s all downhill from here.

Just work, nothing exciting

This is why i never go to the cinema.

I’m going to interpret this as meaning you are a judge.