Tuesday threaddd 🥞 edition

Morning!

How is everyone?

Been up since half six :yawning_face:

Supervised most of the building of a lego airport already though (belatedly delivered Christmas present R got from his grandpa), so that’s not bad.

Finally want to make soup today. I was meant to make it days ago. Really want soup.

Also, pancakes! It is pancake day, after all. Tell me about your pancakes.

4 Likes

Love soup but my wife has to be in the mood so we don’t make it so often.

Just made pizza for the evening meal and now we’re watching The Amazing Race Australia.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

5 Likes

What have you got on your pizza Theo

2 Likes
5 Likes

Probably left it too late for pre- work walk

1 Like

Morning! I made a soup that nobody wanted except me a couple of days ago but forgot to box it up before I went to bed and had to throw it out,might make some more. The lego aeroplanes were my favourites when I was a kid, I hope that airport comes with at least one!

2 Likes

Oh yeah pancake day! Gonna make the heck out of some pancakes

2 Likes

Oh yeah, pancakes! Going to change the thread title :pancakes:

Morning everyone. Had a really quite shite day yesterday mood was all over the place.

Turns out if you miss a day’s worth of gabapentin it gives you agitation, pure classic insomnia, and then dread levels. So yeah, was good to get the prescription and get back on the horse. Slept like a drunk skunk.

Today: busy with school work, Dr’s appointment, walk the dog (who’s current name is Skoogey Goo) and pay joke for Mario and finally get to play it.

Head over tk the landlord thread later today for a further update. Hahah.

2 Likes

Think we all agreed to call them Panny Cs

9 Likes

Oh fuck today’s the day everyone wishes they were in our canadian family and eats shit pancakes. Sort your life out and eat them all the time like us!

Pancos for the pando

1 Like

PANCAKE DAY!!!

4 Likes

Margherita for the kid, Margherita with black olives and pineapple for us. Simple yet effective

1 Like

Thatkidpullingaface.png

4 Likes

Good morning @anon89873996 @1101010 @aboynamedgoo @hesastopsiiiiign @Unlucky @anon34135029 @escutcheon @tuna and everyone posting below :arrow_down:

And happy pancake day everyone!

Not much else to report. I have finished the draft of a funding bid so that’s a weight off my back.

Here’s the :sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sunny: anyway:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:12 17:17 10:05:37 +3:45
Edinburgh
07:35 17:19 09:44:10 +4:29
King’s Lynn
07:12 17:12 10:00:03 +3:56
Salcombe, Devon
07:24 17:35 10:11:01 +3:34

King’s Lynn smashing that 10 hour mark :muscle:

10 Likes

Gonna have 3-4 pancakes for dinner, with some assortment of ham and cheese (maybe with pesto or chipotle), lemon and sugar, and jam. Didn’t get Nutella sadly, main oversight

I’m sure the next 10 hours will fly by …

2 Likes

images (3)

?

2 Likes

I eat pancakes plenty, but it is nice to have a day to celebrate them especially, as I believe is the entire point of Pancake Day.

3 Likes