Tuesday - Title has already been used

Why did I read this on my lunch break? brb just puking up my pasta

Slept in until 12.30 so all my plans are out the window. Iā€™ll probably go for a wee walk

anyone else being hit with constant waves of emotion at their desk and the feeling that theyā€™re about to burst into tears? No? Just me?

Is this a nervous breakdown? Or just the after effects of having worked 92 hours over a 9 day stretch without a day off?

The other day I grabbed the wrong train from North Melbourne due to my book and only realised after Iā€™d made myself 30 mins late getting home. Feel your pain.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™ll do it. Look after yourself pal :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello lunchtime!

3 Likes

innit, Iā€™ve got another two weeks of this too

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seen some good goats

IMG_20190521_133028

11 Likes

And some Capybara

8 Likes

Hope everyones having a good day.

Iā€™m having a highly stressed day (last few weeks), loads of different projects going on at work with everyone wanting a piece of me. I need to calm things down, but Iā€™m rubbish at pushing back and saying no, so Iā€™m bouncing from one thing to the next which isnā€™t ideal.

Also, last week I agreed to pay for some new garden fences for my parents. They donā€™t have much money and live in social housing and the housing association donā€™t cover fences. My brother in law will fit them. But my parents have chased me already on when I can order the bits. Iā€™m far too busy to do it at the moment.

I feel like my head is going to explode. But Iā€™ve arranged a meeting with my manager for this afternoon so I can try and organise my workload and prioritise whats important.

This weekend Iā€™m taking the nephew to Slam Dunk festival, it should be good. But quite frankly I could do with just sleeping.

Trying to finish some reporting work, but because I messed up some work, itā€™s going to lookā€¦not great and my explanation for it messing up is genuinely, I forgot but I canā€™t put that. Ehhhā€¦

Fucking hell, thereā€™s some real drivel being spoken behind me. My wick is at the shortest its been for ages today.

Got a notification that my Beer 52 delivery came today - an opportune time. Means I have 26 beers now at home and thereā€™s a solid chance Iā€™ll consume the lot tonight.

1 Like

Awww no

Iā€™m having actually a rather super day after a poor start. My new Huawei p30 Pro phone arrived and work has gone out of the window

Donā€™t really know what it means but Iā€™ll be using ā€˜booty cuffā€™ in conversation this week.

Goats are absolute top lads :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Who is the GOAT goat?

Probably this nutter i met last year

Total dude

9 Likes

This is exactly the position Iā€™m in right now. My carā€™s technically fine (save for a weird thing where it appeared to be draining oil really quickly at the start of the year) but itā€™s seven years old, 80k, and itā€™s only a matter of time surely? Itā€™s somehow got a trade-in value of Ā£3.5-4k, and we finish paying off the thinly-veiledā€™s car in August.

But cars are so boring. Just donā€™t want to think about it. Argh.