Tuesday tue early

Eaten like crap for days and now my body hates me

7 Likes

Good morning all and HB to @jont2001

Tuesday has become my lazy day in recent weeks, although I need to pop out and get some fuses from somewhere. Struggling to think where there’s a hardware shop round here though - I’m trying to picture where I’ve seen a shop with a bin full of brooms outside…

Other than that it’ll be a bit of dog walking, bit of vidya, might have a bath at some point.

1 Like

Feel like pure shit just want very mild illness (as opposed to not-mild cold) back

Morning all!

I slept quite well aside from an early wake up when my glucose sensor went off to tell me to check my sugar. It took me about an hour to get back to sleep but I feel rested nonetheless.

I’m meant to be meeting some old colleagues for lunch but I’m already trying to think of plausible excuses I can use to avoid going. I would quite like a day in the house I think.

I’m making pasta and meatballs for tea so that will be good.

Chunky knit season has begun. Finally.

2 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t know if halloumi in a curry is a goer, but it does look damn lovely, so :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The cold going round is something I do not recommend. I’m ‘clear of it’ and still not fully clear of it

FAO of @jont2001

Happy

Birthday!

2 Likes

I’ve had mine for coming up 3wks and it’s still not clear. Streamy nose now

1 Like

+1 for team cold

The snot is finally abating, but I seem to be moving onto a sore throat phase now

2 Likes

I tend to burn through my illnesses quick so if you’re following my path you just have a bit of sinus pain left (yay!)

But this one, the cough came back right at the end and now intermittently gets me

1 Like

@rob.orch we got this #teamcold

2 Likes

by “this” do you mean “shares in lemsip”?

If that’s how you’re coping, yeah.

Happy birthday @jont2001 :partying_face: Hope the interviews go well.

1 Like

Good luck and happy birthday :crossed_fingers: :birthday:

1 Like

Halloumi works in a curry.

5 Likes

The voice of experience

1 Like

First night of the winter duvet last night