Tuesday? Tuesday

Good morning.

I am going to Rotterdam.

Tuesday.

It could be anywhere

7 Likes

Morning eps. I’m at the airport on my way to London. Managed to get out of bed, shower and washed hair, defrosted car and to airport parking then bus to the airport in 45 minutes. I think I must’ve entered some kind of time machine. Now eating a bacon roll.

3 Likes

It’s Rotterdam though

Not Liverpool or Rome?

6 Likes

The car defrosting is the thing that always gets me. Never leave any time for it.

Not today though! because I’m getting the train

Off to Oxford for a day trip. Don’t really want to go, but there we go.

No, Rotterdam. Don’t think I could be any clearer about this.

Where?

B E N ’ S C O O K I E S

3 Likes

Morning.

Just having :coffee:
Then going to work.
Got a lovely new hihat stand and hihats yesterday :blush:

Who are you travelling with?

Status Quo are looking well

Eurostar

Morning all.

Got up early as I couldn’t sleep and made some coffee. Got paid today so have that sweet feeling of not almost being out of money. Going to spend the morning drinking lots of tea and figuring out correlations and regressions for my data.

Hope everyone has a good one!

2 Likes

Last day at work until a week on Friday. Got loads to do and it’s raining a lot but I don’t care :grinning:

4 Likes

Had a dangernap on the train and woke up before my stop. This could be the highlight of my day.

5 Likes

Just spent a good 15 minutes doing some social media detective work to figure out if some award winning journalist that popped up in my Twitter feed is the same person that I went to school with, but it turns out that it’s quite unlikely because they spell and pronounce their names differently.

Tuesday.

2 Likes

Having a :coffee: and a lazy morning. Going to London this afternoon for a week of nephew cuddles and catching up with friends I haven’t seen for ages :green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Just walked past a white van man who was playing Gloria Estefan loudly. Has perked me up a bit.

Had a dream I was on some sort of Love Island show and found my one true love, apparently Brian from the Backstreet Boys.

1 Like