Tuesday! Where are you Tuesday thread?!

Good morning my friends. How are we all? Very well I hope.

I’m already sick of emails and it’s ten past nine :smiley:

Plans? Snacks? Pray tell x

3 Likes

Got an Easter egg on the go, going for my second cup of tea in a few minutes.

Have Barcelona open on Street View on my second monitor. Thirty-five days until we’re there!

Also, good morning kermo!

This post paid for by PROF$.

5 Likes

Morning

It’s a lovely :sunny:Day

3 Likes

Oh fuck off I was messaging a financial advisor (not mine btw, I have no finances of which to advise. The advice would be “stop buying tat, silly”) and accidentally sent a wink face instead of a smiley. Foul

7 Likes

I was really tired in the run-up to our wedding and took a call from the auctioneer we’re dealing with and accidentally called her “Mam” on the phone. Mortifying.

This post paid for by PROF$.

7 Likes

Morning

On the train to Leamington with me bike to have a poke around that corner of the world. Going to finish with a ride along the new cycleway in Coventry because that’s the kind of thing that gets me excited these days.

1 Like

Goedemorgen!

Mighty fine

Work
Lunch
More work
Dinner
Telly
Read
Whisky
Bed

No

2 Likes

:smiley: oh mate, that’s amazing (although I’m very sorry for you).

Tbf I message the financial advisor lad on his personal number and he’s accidentally sent me messages meant for his friend with the same name before so it’s not a huge deal. He also uses emojis when messaging me

Which makes me feel weird. You have too much power and money for emojis!! Stop it!!

Also I’m just hungover and we both know it.

1 Like

I think you deserve a snack, goo. SOAWJO? Treat yourself

3 Likes

Hi Kermit :blush: hi everyone :blush:

I would like someone to bring me a cup of tea please.

Really keen to revamp my kitchen a bit. The kitchen that came with the flat isn’t that bad but the cabinets have a plastic cover to them that is beginning to come away. Underneath its just mdf type stuff. I’ve been looking at videos of someone using a hairdryer to soften the adhesive and the plastic just pops off. Thinking about attempting to remove it and painting the cabinets but I’m concerned that:

1. I’ll start and it’ll go badly wrong and I’ll ruin the cabinets
  2. Not sure how good painted cabinets are to clean.

Anyone got any experience in this?

2 Likes

My new lamp got delivered already so it’s all downhill from here

I’ve never done it but I think you should do it

1 Like

Dinner will be concluded with rhubarb compote and vanilla kefir. Does that count?

4 Likes

Thought of you this morning. Before starting the daily thread I was gonna start one asking what things give people bad toilet times, the only thing that stopped me was that I can spell “Tuesday” but I can’t spell dihar… diore… dhiarr… that word

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

“epimers”

5 Likes

To answer your question:

• airports
  • peppers
  • lactose
  • beer
1 Like

Because language has lost all meaning, and people on Twitter etc use phrases wrong (as in, lying does not equal gaslighting etc) I’ve started referring to my epimers as “trauma dumps”

4 Likes

Alright?

Question… Do you type out the prof£ note every time or is it a signature