Tuesday

yeah i’m starting to realise this. my route in from my old flat was fine, got to go along the canal for a bit of it. but now i have to go up the royal mile, cobbles and hills galore

The TV woke me up for the second night in a row because he couldn’t sleep. 9/10 tired and getting hassled from all sides already this morning so if someone could make me a cup of tea that would be GRAND.

Got knee physio later today, really want to get running again but I probably made it worse on holiday as we did some pretty steep hills in Yosemite.

gonna be sat with my boss looking over my shoulder today so have to actually do some work. have a nice day everyone!!!

Can you not go along Holyrood rd instead? Bit less steep anyway! And less taxis and buses.

I think we definitely worked out yesterday that chocolate is not a snack.

Erm.

Erm.

My old boss (THAT one) has just sent me an email asking me lots of questions about board games and asking if I’m going to a big penoid event in a few months (I am) because she’s thinking of going.

What the actual FUCK is going on

WTF

1 Like

it’s a damning indictment of us all that that thread didn’t end with this post

welcome to my life

That’s supposed to be my safe space, ffs.

yeah I have taken to doing that, it’s still a gradual incline all the way, then I need to go up a steep hill either at the courts or by Greyfriars Bobby. sometimes walk the bike up this hill, still a pain though

her kids probably want to go

She specifically said it’s for her.

This is really confusing.

She definitely wants to have sex with you.

The girl I’m seeing was let go from our company last night because they hadn’t thought through her role properly and didn’t have any structures in place to make it work. This is after only 3 months and she moved from Brazil to Stockholm to take the job. Not a good situation, feeling pretty low about the company right now (also going for lunch with the boss who did it as well which isn’t ideal).

Going to a bar to play boules later though so that will be alright.

Thanks, now I’m impotent.

get drunk and take them to task, obviously. the chivalrous thing to do would be to lose your job in the process.

Haha absolutely! At the very least I will make him pay for lunch.

oh yes, he’ll pay. he’ll pay alright!!!

2 Likes

honestly I fucking live for it. there’s nothing i like more than completely fucking something up by doing what i was asked to do.

the absolute crème de la crème is getting asked to do something stupid, pointing out it’s stupid, still getting asked to do it anyway, then watching everything collapse into shit. it’s what i live for.

4 Likes

I am now stress eating a chocolate bar at eight minutes past ten.