Tuesday

Flying to Munich for a course today. Colleague who’s been on it before said “collect the materials then put your feet up for a couple of days”, so dread levels are fairly low.

If it’s any consolation we had thunderstorms all day and now it’s too windy to be outside today. Warm at least.

Oh damn, where do you live to have all that snow? I would just go back to bed and hibernate tbh.

Dark and drizzly here today. Keep meaning to bring some stuff for hot drinks to work to stop me from raiding the vending machine every day but keep forgetting.

I’m trialling the night shower.

Don’t like it.

1 Like

On the train to work. I’ve got the same guy sitting next to me as yesterday: he likes to watch programmes about opera and classical music on his laptop. Occasionally he has a giggle about, I dunno, some really clever classical music joke or something. He’s unintrusive but I still feel like I need to change carriages tomorrow.

Maybe he’s going to go into www.drownedinstrauss.com and post about me later.

6 Likes

I think close confinement makes your tolerance levels lower. I used to get very annoyed at the regular passengars on my carraige on the train. The couple who would spend the whole 90 minutes in gross acts of PDA. The guy who had a cup of really strong coffee every day. The weirdo who would rush to get on before everyone else so he could pick a very particular seat. It’s all benign but somehow it grates on you.

Didn’t sleep well and have woken with a headache, it’s also pushing down outside.
Hmmmm not sure about today so far.

I’m trialling having only a smoothie for breakfast (banana, berries and spinach) this week. #prayforeric :pray:

Scoop of Huel in there and you’ve got yourself a proper meal, son.

1 Like

Yes exactly. There’s Granola Man on my train - haven’t seen him for a while but he brings his homemade granola on the train with him in a little Bodum travel bowl and eats it on the train. There’s also Helicopter Mum, who spends the entire journey giving her privately educated daughters additional tuition. I haven’t see either do a while to be fair.

As you say, each to their own but it does grate after a while.

a proper muel*

Glasgow is wet, jumped over so many puddles this morning.

Off to Edinburgh for a mock exam. Just missed the train i wanted by a few seconds. Bahh

Had to wake up early as the TV has an interview in London so I’m flying solo until tomorrow evening. Saw some brutal grappling at the archaeological museum last night.

1 Like

Bleurgh!

Work

Hendon v Dulwich

Cba

It’s all dark and wet out. Bleurgh. Wearing a new t-shirt I got at the weekend though which makes me smile whenever I see it in the mirror.

4 Likes

About to cycle to work.

10 Likes

That duvet cover! :grinning:

3 Likes

love your dedication to staying on brand :grin:

1 Like

It’s good you clarified that, because otherwise I’d have thought you were about to board a plane.

13 Likes