Tuesday

Bleurgh!

Work

Hendon v Dulwich

Cba

It’s all dark and wet out. Bleurgh. Wearing a new t-shirt I got at the weekend though which makes me smile whenever I see it in the mirror.

4 Likes

About to cycle to work.

10 Likes

That duvet cover! :grinning:

3 Likes

love your dedication to staying on brand :grin:

1 Like

It’s good you clarified that, because otherwise I’d have thought you were about to board a plane.

13 Likes

Dreamt I was in an episode of Curb and manage to corpse Larry by making a Bob Loblaw Law Blog joke. Downhill from here.

2 Likes

Just remembered that two (2!) DiSers turned up in my dreams last night.

I didn’t have any DiSers in my dream, but it did involve posting on DiS. I should probably spend less time on here.

1 Like

On the bus to work, two people behind me are having a very loud chat about they’ve both broken phones while pissed. I’m listening to Sepultura to try and drown them out.

Morning DiS. Missed my alarm, didn’t I. Good thing I set a second one for an hour later!

Breakfast:

5 Likes

Morning all. I’m also about to go for a hotel breakfast, if I can make it out of bed that is.

Hate when you’ve got a work trip/conference and you have no idea how formal the dress code is going to be so you try to hedge your bets with dark chinos (urgh) and white shirts and brown shoes but also pack a tie and maybe a suit jacket in case you’re underdressed but also a cardigan or jumper in case you’re overdressed.

#OFFICEWORKER

throw your suit jacket in the bin and have a rethink, mate

Don’t have room for it anyway. Tie will have to do.

I dreamt first of all that I was talking to @ruffers and that he told me he had borrowed £5291 (weirdly specific amount) and didn’t know how to repay it.

Later in the night, I dreamt that I drove past @laelfy’s house. I didn’t go in the house but I went in the garage. There were piles and piles of photo frames everywhere (all quite small, c. 6" x 4")

1 Like

I’d always rather be over dressed than under for these things

1 Like

FINE, I’ll pack the matching pocket square too. Fuck sake.

4 Likes

Also for the FAO of @Witches:

1 Like

I’ve definitely erred on the side of don’t dive a shit for mine.

Jeans, converse, black pikachu t-shirt and woolly jumper with casual hoody for outdoors.