Tuesdayayayay

Morning. Day off, so naturally just finished a really annoying work call, and got shit to do now as a result.

Going to spend some time hanging with the youngest, before me and the eldest drive down to Halifax for Boygenius tonight!

Only meeting the champion Scout and having a wonderful time. That’s if V can get dressed so I can drop him on my way :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

On a beach, hate it.

1 Like

Third here to say that’s gorgeous!!

Quite want to be a nebulous cloud of plasma today and not a human being. No thoughts, only dissipating into an unconnected load of atoms scattered by cosmic winds to the farthest corners of the universe.

Might need more sleep actually

1 Like

Coffee and tomatoes on a bagel incoming.

At the hospital for blood tests and ct scan. Both done just waiting for me consultation now then ill go out n grab a tea and sarnie

fair, bet they take ages opening a joint account and you don’t want to be waiting around

5 Likes

Sounds disgusting, have them separately.

2 Likes

Got a few Dick manuscripts in today among other things (including a first Dracula!)

3 Likes

4 Likes

Also, I’m almost certain that’s a duck…

11 Likes

I bet you did you dirty old bollocks.

9 Likes

Popped to the post office to buy some euros. Other than stationary, the rest of their offerings there are somewhat interesting

I’ve changed my mind about these. I love them now

Oh hey, @ma0sm

12 Likes

Tentatively starting to feel a bit better after the IV iron treatment I had last week

7 Likes

seems like a lot of good days being had

made spicy noodles for lunch, was good. Doing not enough work and stressing myself, was bad

maybe pints with old pal tonight, but might rearrange so we can fit some shows in another day too. Definitely running on fumes lately

sun though!

1 Like

Could do with longer in Leeds so I can just keep eating all the great food here

4 Likes

I thought my weakness had reached new levels until my sister explained this to me.

Very irritating to use when driving. Pretty irritating otherwise. Not a fan