Tuesdayyyyyyyy

Robbie Coltrane and Richard E. Grant are on Frasier. Not in work til 12. Gonna play super meat boy.

YOU?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hello. My big boss is going to be here today. Trying to decide if it’s more effort to look busy or actually make myself busy.

1 Like

morning eric,

drove by the 02 academy at 8am and there were already about 20 odd folk queuing for tonights gig, band called all time low. nope, not heard of them either.

i’ve got quite a lot to do today

Good day to one and all.

Isn’t it lovely outside? Yes, yes it is.

Today, I have to set objectives for my direct reports for this year, complete my own objectives for last year and prepare for a meeting in Caerdydd tomorrow as well as continue to build evidence for recommended changes to train times between Newcastle & Berwick.

i like that episode where fraiser and his brother get into bother for being middle class. with hilarious consequences.

1 Like

day off today and also pay day :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: only had one slice of bread in for breakfast toast this morn though. did an online shop, doing a job application now, going to go out and buy coffee and go to wilko later. 9/10 day lined up.

all time low were in Newcastle the other night, observed the same thing, was heartwarming to see so many emo kids queuing outside all day, thought it was a thing of the past

2 Likes

pay day for me as well. woohoo!! :slight_smile: :dollar:

Serious case of the CBAs today. Gonna knacker myself out after work at the gym and have an early night tonight I reckon

1 Like

How many ivory backscratchers is it going to be this month?

1 Like

not up here. think spring peaked yesterday.

1 Like

Ah yes, S04E12. One of my faves.

gonna sack the ivory backsctachers this month, think i’m gonna buy a new jacket, maybe an ivory one

1 Like

Got to love Frasier’s representation of British people.

All four british siblings have completely different accents.

4 Likes

Driving up to Leeds this afternoon - CBA with 4 hours in the car. Got some viewings lined up for tomorrow - CBA with the private rental sector. Staying at my dad’s as he’s the only one of my family in the area with a free bed - CBA with him right now.

@anon45164313 has the best x files shirt!

2 Likes

Morning ezzer and friends. Going for my first British Summer Time cycle after work tonight and got a bachelor evening in so will eat pizza, drink beer and play Xbox.

Morning jezzer!

(This could be our comedy routine)

1 Like