Tuesdee Mornen

Oh god fuck reading that past your comments.
Small minded dickheads😡

Ah, I’ve started commenting. What have you done?!

I am very sorry x

World’s weirdest crossover tribute artist?

1 Like

Had a day off yesterday, went to a trading estate to look at new windows. It was raining. Properly glamorous annual leave, right there.

Completely exhausted today, not even sure why. Work to do, totally cba. I sit in this tiny side office and nobody else is here. My main incentive to do work is the social pressure of others seeing me doing nothing, so today is gonna be :+1:

It’s ok, I’ve restrained myself to two comments and have backed away.

I like the guy with the made up stats saying it’s not even possible for there to be that many female bands.

3 Likes

I am so very tired as I have been waking up when it gets light at 4am. Good job I’m going on holiday on Friday!!..to a place that has 24 hour sunlight. Fuuuuck.

Our survey says…

banging riff

2 Likes

morning

I got home at midnight last night and instead of going straight to bed I had a wind down watching an episode of Mad Men and now I’m really tired. But for all I know I would have just laid in bed for an hour failing to get to sleep anyway so

In the office and today I have my headphones!!!

Got a spicy reply to my post now, which is all I really wanted.

1 Like

Morning all. I lost my eyeliner and I feel naked without it, almost getting an anxiety attack about it cause I suck :sob:

Second day of UAT. Final day of UAT. It’s my Friday.

Picking up a hire car this afternoon, then off to London town to see some comedy and a girl.

Can I have your lentil recipe please?

Kinda just make it up as I go along.
Chop a red onion or 2, red/yellow/orange pepper, grate a couple of carrots, sauté for a bit then add a chopped and deseeded red chilli, bulb of garlic (chopped but also add a couple in their skins too so you get an oozey surprise at the end) generous teaspoon of smoked paprika and sweet paprika, add tomato puree, a couple of tins of plum tomatoes and a vegetable stock cube, a tin or two of hot water then add lentils. A bay leaf and dried herbs de provence and or oregano, if you have have any fresh herbs bosh them in too.
Add a bit of worcester sauce if you eat fish, balsamic vinegar if not.
I like to serve with wholewheat spaghetti which I drizzle liberally with extra virgin olive oil before dolloping on the bolognaise, cheddar and or parmigiano reggiano and fresh basil.
Oooh and add peas.

2 Likes

Oh simmer the lentils for 40 mins or so.
I think we use roughly 280 and it makes around 6 portions but idk!

Cripes. Irks me that these people think they’re proper eclectic music enthusiasts as well

1 Like

Ok make it stop now

1 Like

@anon45164313
sounds similar to a jamie oliver one i’ve done a lot which is delish

1 Like

At the Trump protest.

6 Likes

Highlights off of my comment include being called a racist and someone saying that “equality of outcomes leads to mass genocide” and “who could seriously want THAT?”

INCREDIBLE stuff

2 Likes