Tuesdee Mornen

Are you not a “man”?

Was in a really foul mood at work, my boss was being a dick and there’s a hole in my shoe so I got a wet foot while working outside. Just told them I’d been sick (a tiny lie) and have busted out of there. AIBU?

• Yes, you are BU, nobody likes work, you should have just got on with it
  • Maybe, if it was actually that bad
  • Your weekend starts here Funkhouser, YANBU, enjoy it!

0 voters

Might pretend I’m super interested in this prosthesis talk to get some free coffee and pastries

Happy Eid to everyone celebrating it!

My gf and I got invited to my pals Eid breakfast, but ive been working so couldn’t go. She did and it was all pengggggg and fun :(((

Please unleash old Xylo on his ass.

Someone link to the general clothes fashion thread. I’ve not much to contribute but I want to see people’s ootd’s and favourite shoes and stuff.

Too far.

we don’t have an ootd thread as far as i know, you should start it…

Scott has literally one Facebook friend I don’t think he is a real “man”

I’ll have a look around for something reflective.

1 Like

Went out to get a coffee, thought about buying chocolate but didn’t, really regretting it now.

You are not a man @xylo
You are not a man @anon3515918

Just going to use this as my retort to everything from now I think.

5 Likes

As far as I can tell based on his “equality of outcome” = “genocide” argument he’s been digesting a bucket load of Jordan Peterson and Theodore Dalrymple, because few people have taken their arguments against any measures to achieve it at such a basic level so far.

Basically he’s a typical angry white man upset at the likelihood of his privilege being taken away.

edit - Actually, just seen he’s into The Rubin Report. I rest my case.

1 Like

Haha she’s messaging me saying what a good time she’s having fighting him

1 Like

A lady in Morrisons tried to up sell some popcorn to me. She didn’t work there but was like “2 for £1.80!” It wasn’t even something on offer though cause they were 90p each. Good though and a nice chat.

2 Likes

I might join in now there’s the possibility of a xylo Friend prize.

3 Likes

Oh FFS. I’ve gone in head first like a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

I’m going to add Ben

1 Like

RIP our lovely breadcrumb coated egg.

1 Like

I want to re-engage with these poor lost souls but honestly don’t know where to start

Was about to just post

Roscoe

As a comment

1 Like