Tuesevening for this evening

Off to see melt banana

1 Like

my shoes are currently in transit 40km away from Epimer.

Also, my colleague’s husband works at the ice cream factory so we’ve got a test 2l tub of toffee apple ice cream to get through.

2 Likes

Not sure I’m happy with this new unit of measurement. It’s going to be very difficult for me to express distances.

2 Likes

Did you go for a coffee anywhere, or is that tomorrow?

Yup went to foundation - cheers for the reco, was lovely

1 Like

Got a cold.
Curry for tea.
Bake Off final (team Steph)

1 Like

can get properly fucked on the cheap too if it all goes wrong.

2 Likes

£15 a blowy, is it

1 Like

The good news is you never have to travel any distance again.

1 Like

Evening threads are always too long by the time i open them. Chill out guys

3 Likes

I think Tom Kerridge called it a Sausage and Potato Supper in the days before he lost all that weight.

Roasted potatoes and veg with sausage cooked on top. Served with some boiled greens and gravy or hot sauce if you’re an utter deviant like Wor Lass.

2 Likes

Question for you all. I’m eating dinner in this hotel restaurant and from eavesdropping there are clearly multiple families living here for at least a month whilst ‘something’ is going on. I desperately want to know what it is but obviously I’m not going to ask.

So, if you could live in a hotel for say a month, at the same costs you normally pay, all your food is cooked for you, you room and bathroom gets cleaned, day someone does your laundry - would you want to? How long before it gets too much? (For the sake of this poll you’re staying in a holiday inn that has a gym and a pool and a restaurant and bar.

• Not for me thanks
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
  • 2 months
  • 6 months
  • Forever

0 voters

I’m already in bed, not sure how much more chilled out I can get.

This, and then you get there and everything slows down inevitably.

Fuck that.

Me in a room alone, months. Me in a room with the rest of my immediate family, 10 days tops.

6 Likes

3 Likes

the longest I’ve stayed in the same hotel was three months. it was shite.

hours

5 Likes