Tueseveninging thread

yeah I’m having a little break at the moment, just nursing a cuppa right now though I’ve got some great crisps that make me fart to look forward to

2 Likes

Just bought one of these too :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

evening all

got a pal coming over soon for a catch up, other than that just a nice relaxed evening for me

Gonna start on GLOW season 3

have a lovely evening everyone

1 Like

I’m just relaxing at my parents with their cat for a bit, as my parents are on holiday.
I’ll be heading to my sisters in a bit to do exactly the same.

3 Likes

I’m on the winch train so see you in 15!

I don’t think I’ve eaten pizza in months - I am very excited.

3 Likes

I’d murder these

(despite having had something similar for lunch)

1 Like

Cooking a chili, which I am going to eat with my sister in front of the telly, watching some Mulaney :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

We haven’t eaten here in months, so I’m hoping it still holds up!

@anon35600300 hope the walk works man :hugs:

@rich-t would eat! :yum: Also say hi to @laelfy :wave:

@anon19035908 happy Tuesday/Friday!

I’ve been for a run. Saw @andyvine and his dogs, don’t think he recognised me though :sweat_smile:

Enjoy the pie @ericVI. Don’t know what’s for tea… gonna watch the footy on tv later. Then bed. :confused:

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter - we’re gonna win the pizza thread regardless

3 Likes

:grinning: i was in a world of my own there, it was only when you said hi that i recognised you. hi! :wave:

1 Like

@rich-t do you get to pick the flavours of each slice or does it always have different ones?

yeah, I thought they were against it, though it seems like most of the holdouts have caved in now

Quite close to what we’re having actually - lemon/ garlic chicken, roast potatoes and some greens. The potatoes are not cooking uniformly because I used two varieties and it’s annoying me.

I wish we had asparagus. We’ve got green beans, a mix of mange tout, sugarsnap and frozen peas, kale and some sweetcorn.

1 Like

Hello, I am cooking a mushroom risotto for tea, it is likely we will watch 1 (one) episode of Mad Men, and then go to sleep

craving jam tarts atm, I know it’s not a cake but I thought you’d be interested

1 Like

Jaffa

fuck off

2 Likes