Tuesing Evenday

alright folks! What you got going on?

howdy witchola

not got anything on tonight, I’m pretty tired. prolly just make tea then bed. suppose I could tidy up a bit around here first. meh.

Chinese later apparently :thinking:

Just finished my book, not sure what to do now. Might read another I guess. Any recommendations?

Had Brie and cucumber and tomato sandwiches for dinner with some crisps. Was pretty good actually.

Hmmm no recommendations here, in fact I’d like some recommendations myself! I forgot to cancel my audible account so I have a few credits I need to use up. @rob.orch what was that book you recommended again?

I told myself that I’d start alternating between one trashy book and one boring ‘classic’ that I should have probably read by now, but I’ve not been doing it

Would you say you’re a neat and tidy person, japes? How clean is your flat?

Had a burger (see dinner thread). Little tap room has set up next to Bleecker so having a sludge beer before Macbeth. Man, the NT is such a beautiful building.

Hey witches.

Doing tacos and beer and football. Prettay tired today and dreading going back to work on Friday :grimacing:

Evening Witches et al,

I’m glad today is over. That being said got a fair bit of work to do tonight and need to be in very sharp tomorrow.

I’m hungry, think we’re gonna have tapas type stuff tonight. I fancy a swim.

Has it been four weeks already?!

Pretty much

What is a sludge beer?

The beer we like and @profk hates

:thinking: I’ve never called it sludge before

@profk does

He’s a funny creature

A brilliant one too

I believe this goes without saying :smiley:

Just reaffirming. Hi @profk :wave: