Tuevenevening

Hi. How are you? What’s for tea? Any plans? I am beyond tired. What a week, and now it’s my Friday night :partying_face: I’m making burgers for tea and going to open a beer or two I think. Also, I’m wearing a t-shirt that was made in 1996, that’s old for a t-shirt.

4 Likes

Hi funkman. It’s my Friday night too. Spag bol and beers and some Netflix trash probably

3 Likes

Enjoy it :beers:

1 Like

F U N K Y + R I C H Y F R I D A Y!!

4 Likes

That’s an old t-shirt!

I think my oldest is an Elliott Smith T from about 2004.

Eating mint imperials and drinking coffee; a good combination

1 Like

Happy Friday night lads :+1::beers:

It’s Tuesday night for me, gonna have baked sweet potato with Saturday nights chilli on top,
Gonna drench that in habanero salsa and cheese :yum:

Came across this on Twitter @kermitwormit

15 Likes

He’s completely faded now though, much like his music from my life, now it’s just a black t shirt that’s a bit too small for me

Just loaded the pepper mill up with these bad boys

2 Likes

This is the front

And the back has a thing about Cantona coming back from his ban.

4 Likes

We’re getting a curry and drinking champagne tonight and noone* is going to stop us

*except Jimbo. Excess eating and drinking only starts after his bedtime

5 Likes

I’m wearing a shirt that I like but I’ve relegated to house t-shirts because I think it’s a bit on the nose

Wonder if there’s a thread in this, house t-shirts

4 Likes

Classic Nooney

2 Likes

I’m not that wide irl

6 Likes

I have one, if that’s useful data for your thread creation index

what’s on it?!

Surely that’s for the thread!

1 Like

Oh my god I spent 3 hours cleaning the kitchen - like proper scrubbing all the cabinet doors, proper cleaning the hob, the oven doors, the floor, the bin, the surfaces. Absolutely knackered.

Lounge and stairs tomorrow…

1 Like

Definitely a thread in that

Here’s something to keep you occupied whilst I make a thread

3 Likes

Evening all

I’m pretty done in, folks. Four hours of meetings and a banging headache and I’ve got to do a Zoom chat tonight and five fours of Skype interviews tomorrow.

On the subject of T-shirts, I would need to go upstairs and take a pic of it, but it’s a Low t-shirt dating back to their 2005 Royal Festival Hall gig. It’s got the band’s logo in a small font, just above this picture

2 Likes