Tuevening 10/11/20

I’ve still got a stack of ESOL resources to get to you - I’ll try to sort out the first Dropbox this week.

cheers man! :slight_smile: was gonna pm you about those soon actually.

1 Like

My Waitrose also wasn’t accepting contactless!!

1 Like

Ah must be A Thing! Poor servers must be having an absolute mare.

1 Like

Fig is saying my name at the window (or his siamese chat version of) even though its wide open. He’s been out with the fox again.

Got awful IBS pains tonight :sob:

Doing some live twitter thingy now with uni, just want to sleep.

I just realised Stephen Fry is still on Twitter doing tweets. I’ve never seen him on the timeline. You’d think he’d always be on the timeline.

2 Likes

some absolute belters on the wicker man ost

1 Like

Kind of a relief, seeing as how many of the early adopters just turned into odious twit-junkie wankers

4 Likes

cannot believe i just booked an actual flight in November 2020. if my friend’s wedding (moved back 2 weeks…) is postponed again i’m becoming a rabid anti-masker.

watching Thor: The Dark World. it’s fucking shit. i fucking hate fantasy. “my liege” oh fuck off.

2 Likes

Wow

1 Like

I love you Pervo.

2 Likes

The world continues to surprise me

3 Likes

Feeling v overwhelmed and emotional and tired

14 Likes

I went on my first plane trip in over a decade in December 2019 (only second time abroad in over a decade too I think), and mere months later the lockdown happened and I wonder if I’m partially responsible in some wyerd cosmickaal sense

also apologies for invoking the wyerd and the cosmickaal but I would argue this is more magical realist than strictly fantasy

though yes I’ll concede magical realist is basically just fantasy for wankers like manches

Wow

Wtf

1 Like

Dark World is the serious one rather than the one with Jeff Goldblum, isn’t it?

The only good Thor is Ragnarok because it knows how ridiculous it is.

1 Like

yep. i’ve heard Ragnarok is much more fun, although i just find it hard to give a shit about alternate universes and worlds and gods. not even interested in the god we might have irl. they all talk like idiots and wear stupid clothes.

my one comment in this film has been “that’s not correct. Charing Cross is not on the Circle Line” (am i becoming the female @aboynamedgoo??)

3 Likes