Tuevening!

Hi! How are you all? Tonight is my Friday night and it’s been a long old week so I’m happy. Got pie, waffles and beans for tea. Mrs F has decided she only wants a salad so looks like my evening will consist of an entire pie, a nice bottle of Italian rosé and some TV on the TV and the football on the tablet. What you all up to then?

2 Likes

Was going to my friends for curry and Barry, but feeling pretty doggone awful so bailed on that one.

Feel bad since it’s been a while since we met up but just not up to it. Stuffed pasta and some vague tidying it is then.

Sorry you’re feeling shit JP, no point pushing yourself into doing something though, have a relax!

1 Like

Same ready meal as yesterday, bleak

Finishing Russian Doll. ITS SO GOOD.

5 Likes

gudevening funkhouser and etc

run out of tomatoes so I’ve put blackberries in their place, will this work? probably not.

5 Likes

Getting off my train and finding something to eat then heading to my extortionately priced hotel then a bit of prep for tomorrow and maybe the end of the football.

Evening DiS! Trying and failing to climb this bit of rock for the bazillionth time.

9 Likes

Had seitan with lentil rice and katsu sauce. Man, I’m full.

Sowed some teasels seeds earlier and a few tobacco plants, hung up the bee house and put more food in the ladybird house. Met some excellent new cats too, which reminds me I need to buy a water pistol to stop them eating all the birds I’m trying to attract (sorry kitties).

3 Likes

this is like a beautiful pie chart

9 Likes

evening DiS,

doing some washing and packing. trying to finish off all the food i have in the flat so gonna have a massive plate of roasted veg and loads of griddled asparagus. :+1:

13 Likes

Heart shaped katsu chicken

7 Likes

think it’s shaved soy. very nice.

2 Likes

Team Katsu!

3 Likes

OUr neighbours’ cats are absolute terrorists. We have some mad looking grouse that stalks about our house and there was an altercation a few weeks ago with ginger tom, and those birds haven’t been back. Might get a water pistol- great idea!

The church next to my house does yoga and I’m starting up tonight. I had my PT earlier so I’m a bit stiff and sore already- hope I can manage it! I’m also windy after a lentil and chickpea salad at lunchtime. This could be interesting/ grim…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Success! Fucking 'av it!

16 Likes

Yeah ours are little shits and the immediate area is a conservation area so it really does my head in the rich pickings they have here that just wind up dead in a wheelie bin, not even eaten.

Also two of them fight under my bedroom most nights just as I start to fall asleep.

Time for Super Soakers.