Tuevening

Well things here are generally quite awful so looking forward to the bake off with a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive.

Night time football has to be watched in bad weather, that’s just the law.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’ve got fond memories of watching King’s Lynn play Royston in the snow a couple of years (lol not weeks) back. Nothing like the risk of an abandonment to at a little edge to proceedings!

1 Like

Last night of ma holidays :weary:
Just going to go for a wander and a couple of beers.

2 Likes

Nothing like that mid-september snow!

2 Likes

Got a recipe?

Haha oops

1 Like

An approximation of the improvisation?

Glad to be home, especially looking at how mad the rain outside is

Hugs pls

Evening.

Noticed the 2 pizzas and 2 sides for a tenner deal was on in Marks’s. So we had the pizzas and one of the sides for dinner. Kept the vegan dirty fries back for tomorrow night’s dinner.

Going to make a hot chocolate, have a cuddle with the dog on the sofa and watch Silent Witness. What a life.
Used to think it was an impossibly boring idea for a programme, turns out I actually quite like it.

1 Like

Sup lovely xxx

I’m single and or live alone and often buy one of those fuck off massive meal deals and freeze the extras

• Obviously, I’m not amde of money
  • I don’t enjoy ‘bargains’

0 voters

Used to bloody love the m and s one with two mains and two sides AND a bottle of wine. For one person that was at least two meals worth and I often treated myself to it on a Friday night.

Bloody don’t do it anymore :sob:

Went to Chesterfield away in the league Cup about 15 years ago. Stood on an open terrace at Saltergate, torrential rain all night. 0-0 after extra time and we lost on penalties.

What an experience!

1 Like

Cheers.

Dont think ive ever used szechuan peppercorns

1 Like

Albuquerque

4 Likes

If you got two lots of dirty fries as the sides, this would do 4 nights’ dinners for a single person.

1 Like

I usually got a cheese platter and a dessert so actually it was more like two mains and two other sides… I’d have veg or something, with a nice dessert with each and then a third comfort meal of cheesey bicc biccs

1 Like

When i had my flu jab the injection was quite painful this time, but it disappeared without trace, no sore arm, just a tiny bit of fatigue the next day.

1 Like

how do you get your willpower back?