tunesday

Greetings from daggers HQ

16 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

18 Likes

I just put the TV on and was horrified to see the cheese and wine laid out for a date on Everybody Loves Raymond is a bottle of wine and like a 2 kilo oblong of cheese, looks like the snide supermarket own stuff you can buy in bulk.

20200728_083117

11 Likes

Today is my Friday and payday! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Greetings from Jook HQ, I’ll be here every god damn day forever

The Bristol skyline is impressive imo

12 Likes

:haircut_man::haircut_man:

4 Likes

Been awake since half 5 thinking about the unrelenting shitness of everything. And now it’s time to get up :sob:

2 Likes

Greetings from roasty HQ

I’ll be here until I get bored and move to the living room.

9 Likes

Naa, today can get in the bin. Already been annoyed by a work email around something that was urgent, but not urgent enough to sign off and now is being questioned as to why it’s gone out now. Oh fuck right off.

Morning!

Ay R’s request today is Spooky Day in the Flashinglight house. So far: listened to the Monster Mash about a dozen times (plus other spooky songs), had brainberries for breakfast (blackberries), made paper ghosts, played with paper ghosts. Going to have to think of more things to keep up the spooky momentum.

16 Likes

Make hot dog fingers. Basically, hot dogs and you break off the end and smother in ketchup with an almond shoved in the other end like a finger nail.

Do that invisible magic wax and watercolour painting.

1 Like

I have a very long list of people to murder if you want to borrow it.

I think he’s having meatloaf for dinner with the rest of the family (:nauseated_face:), guess that could be made bloody also with ketchup!

What’s this? I’m intrigued.

You do though, right?

2 Likes

Greetings from the edge of London. I’m actually back home now. Blowy out.

9 Likes

Today is

Ah who cares

2 Likes

Draw some ghosts in white crayon (or other colours!), or candle if you don’t have crayon. Then wash it over with water colour…spooky ghosts show through!!

2 Likes

classic Robert!

1 Like

If i had to choose one person I know who might own sickle it’d be you

4 Likes

Ooh, sounds good, we have the stuff for it too :ghost:

1 Like