Turdsday

It’s Turdsday! The day of turds.

What are you up to today? Half of my team are off sick and the other half of the team are being utterly useless so it’s going to be a GREAT DAY!

I am going to watch Arsenal-Östersunds later though so that will be fun.

Wish I called in sick, I’m just daydreaming about lunch and payday and will be probably be panic working around 4pm and end up staying late again :pensive:

Job interview at the airport.

Good luck! What’s it for?

Baggage check-in person.

Leeds/Bradford?

Burrito day! Absolutely nothing else going on coz my work got cancelled :grimacing:

Morning all. WFH - will break up the day with a #lunchtimeclimb
That’s all I got

Wfh. Kind of want to use the time to catch up on some chores but I’m annoyingly busy with work. The bare cheek of them, expecting me to do work during my working hours.

I’m gonna pickle some onions!

Never heard etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc e

Yes. And there’s someone looking at the boiler in the kitchen so I can’t get brekkie. :frowning:

Potential for a very transactional DiS meet then!

#prayforsarah :pray:

Forgot my book so spent my train journey doing a little mental analysis of poverty stock photos used by the BBC. Lots of empty swings, a few food banks, some photos of coins being pulled out of purses. But there’s a recurring set of photos of two little boys kicking a footba outside some tenements in glasgow. There are a few variations. Sometimes just one of them is there. Just weird to think about how/why someone went to an estate somewhere on the outskirts of Glasgow to take these photos that are still being recycled (and presumably monetised) years later.

Morning all. I’ve got one slice of birthday cake left from the weekend so that’s good.

Are they from this set? Depardon was commissioned by The Sunday Times to photograph Glasgow but didn’t use them because they were so bleak.

Some shitcunt has proposed a curriculum meeting at 1:30 so I won’t be able to attend @burritoclub - well I can but I’d be there for about 15 minutes. Pure raging :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :burrito: :cry:

Driving a long way back home today. Currently in need watching ice hockey and drinking tea.

ffs! can’t believe you would bail out on a meeting to get mexican food