Tutti Tuesday Thread

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

tut·ti

adv. & adj.

All. Used chiefly as a direction to indicate that all people are to take part.

11 Likes

Morning. Caught the moon before it dipped below the horizon, lovely pink sky in the other direction and some nice frost on my walk. Really loving January this year, rainfree as its been.

What absolute TUNE was on in the garage as I passed this morning…

• Dancing in the Daek, Springsteen
  • Yes, McAlmont and Butler
  • SOS, ABBA
  • Paradise by the dashboard light, Meatloaf

0 voters

Morning, another beautiful day

Just tried to take a picture getting this magpie on my head but it wasn’t having any of it. Eventually there were too many people around to keep trying.

Need to shake off the January cbas that are starting to settle and get some work done today.

7 Likes

4.5 hours of meetings today, so I will achieve nothing at all

Yes was on 6 as I returned home, so that.

I love that song.

1 Like

Morning all!

I’ve got one course finishing this morning (maximum 3 students; probably 2) and another one (26 on the register; 5 still attending) with a deadline this afternoon.

I need to post a book and possibly a mix CD to my brother.

I’m making the GRT escalivada for tea.

Morning morning :wave:
Just finished my bed tea. Really hungry but luckily I have crumpets and a new jar of PB.
MOT later this morning which could be expensive :grimacing:

1 Like

In dropping my youngest daughter at the school gates I shouted ‘Sweet Dreams!’

More coffee please.

10 Likes

Morning

Wanted to go for an early bike ride but it’s v frosty and icy again. Taken dog for a trot and going to go for a walk to Local High Street instead and get some stuff I forgot to get yesterday.

Having the house valued later on so need to do some tidying, hoovering and get the steam mop out once I’m back.

13 Likes

Got a job interview (boss, if you’re reading this: emergency dentist appointment) this morning that I really need to go well, so obviously I’m currently weeing out of my bum

8 Likes

Good luck!

5 Likes

It’s cold!!

Slept well last night, but not going to pass up the chance for a lovely can of Monster.

Good luck @Epimer

1 Like

Might stick an extra Compeed over my bumhole

3 Likes

Should really try to sleep more

Morning!

Not much to report today. No glorious clear skies like yesterday, no wolf moon - never kind blue Monday, this is blue Tuesday.

Need to sort out my parking permit - that’s the high point of my day right there

Congratulations @tilty @keith @AcceptanceIII @safebruv @rich-t @spaceshipped @Funkhouser @Lo-Pan

You’ve each won a lifetime of your clothes always being radiator warm when you put them on in the morning, and your pyjamas at night.

Applies to Autumn/Winter only.

9 Likes

Yes! I do feel better.

I was singing this when I got out of the car but hitting every note on the way down.

Just knowing that you’ve been given the chance to listen to the best song of the 1990s and how happy it would have made you is prize enough for me. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

A short video meeting play

COLLEAGUE: So Manches, what have you got on your plate today

MANCHES looks down to his notebook where he wrote a basic list; sees in large erratic lettering…

PRIORITY TASK: HAVE A SHIT

MANCHES: gya-huh

2 Likes

Just listened to this and I am pretty sure I’ve never heard it before?

3 Likes