TV/Netflix/Amazon Prime etc series thread for 2021

Just finished the second season of Dark and I’m absolutely loving it. Wasn’t there a thread for that on here? Can’t seem to find it.

3 Likes

Woah. The first episode of Invincible was excellent!

Brutal ending. Jeez. Hard to imagine the rest topping that but will be fun to find out

3 Likes

S3 of Shtisel is wonderful and I don’t want it to end.

If anyone hasn’t watched Shtisel yet please do!

1 Like

I don’t think so, I think we just discussed it in this thread?

Dark is great!

1 Like

More than any other show I needed people to be wearing name badges at all times

start a dark thread!

For all mankind is the best think on TV right now :open_mouth:
I’m a little worried about the American exceptionalism that’s starting to creep in and I’m hoping that it’s something the writers are leaning into because it’s set in the 80’s.

2 Likes

I don’t really want to till I’ve seen it all, was kinda hoping there was an old one so I could go back and see what people were saying after season two!

Watched the first episode last night having seen it mentioned here - seems good, I’ll go back for more.

they’re making a TV adaptation of The Sympathizer

2 Likes

that’s a lot of good names in one place

1 Like

I’ve watched 3 episodes of Invincible now and I can’t work out if it’s intentionally meant to be a bit shit or what. I’ve heard such good things about it but it just seems like another version of ‘what if superheroes but bad’ done not very well.

I think it’s great.

1 Like

:relieved:

3 Likes

Really hope this picks up on the potential of the first season. Not sold on the trailer but still optimistic.

We’ve done the first 5 episodes of the irregulars.

It’s a but ropey in places, but it’s cracking on and has an interesting ongoing story. The sort of thing where in the past you’d be looking forward to season 2 ironing out some of the issues and really cracking on I. E. Black Sails, the expanse.

Watching The Terror (series one) on iplayer - really good, best telly I’ve seen in a while

8 Likes