TV/Netflix/Amazon Prime etc series thread for 2021

@Joke2000 Tales From The Loop (Prime) is very good, and Mindhunter (Netflix) if you’ve not seen it.

3 Likes

Been watching euphoria on sky as I missed it first time round. A lot of penises for one show

Sex Education is entertaining and the opening scene of Season 2 is one of the greatest artistic accomplishments of all time.

I’ve only seen S1 of Scream Queens and it’s incredibly nasty/bad taste in places but it’s sensationally camp and entertaining.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely Succession. Best thing on telly.

5 Likes

oh god I loved Tales from the Loop so much. I might re-watch it.

Now Tv now has an unstoppable, unpauseable 30 second preroll as for its movie subscription service before every new episode of anything. A joke

Oh boy, Spiral Season 2 is quite a bit different from the first season. Much, much better. Clearly someone watched The Wire between S1 and 2, told everyone to get a decent haircut and hired a decent camera operator. Things have improved dramatically.

2 Likes

just finishing the expanse s2, think it’s the the wire to battlestar galactica’s sopranos

2 Likes

Really enjoyed The Wilds

Couldn’t work out how they were going to get a second season out of it, given that the girls had clearly left the island but that ending has set things up VERY nicely!

4 Likes

Still beats All4.

3 Likes

At least all4 is free, I’m paying to see an ad for ‘Gemini Man’. Fuck! Off!

1 Like

It’s so clunky as well. “You finished the previous episode but we think you would like to see the end of that one rather than start the next one” - NO ONE WANTS THAT NOW TV

4 Likes

Fucking hell mate

Smdh

2 Likes

Can someone explain what they see in Cobra Kai? I’m watching to the end of s1 out of curiosity at this point, but the messaging just seems pure right wing poison (yeah, even the bit where the main character realised he’s being unpleasant)

You’re even supposed to like the weird plasticine-looking rich people, what the fuck

We’re halfway through Industry, enjoying it a lot. Very horny

1 Like

Horniness continues throughout.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t get the appeal either - not daft enough to be fun but too ridiculous to be a “serious” show

You’re a dickhead.

2 Likes

Really makes me miss going to the office and eating lunch at my desk.

1 Like

Below Deck

2 Likes