Masterchef but they have to catch the ingredients with their bare hands

2 Likes

Barcode slideshow

not really, you can do the honours

…

nah.

*bear hands

Robson Green’s Extreme Listing

Robson Green has to recite shopping lists suspended above a ravine or at gunpoint etc

2 Likes

Ant & Dec: PJ’s and Dunkin

And and Dec do a gogglebox style show in their pyjamas with milk and cookies.

1 Like

The Thompsons

Episode 1 features Robson trying to successfully recall the contents of the Davies’ family from Lincoln’s weekly shop while being dangled by the ankles from the leaning tower of Pisa.

1 Like

I’d watch this

HOLIDAY IN THE SUN

Presented by Judith Chalmers and Johnny Rotten, the travel series for ageing punks looking to spend their hard-earned butter advert money returns. This week, Rat Scabies takes in the slopes of St Mauritz while Jimmy Pursey reports from a Kenyan game reserve.

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM : WITH ANNE AND NICK

Anne Diamond, Nick Owen and Robin Williams present another edition of cosy lifestyle features and celebrity gossip live from Laos. Today’s special guest is Ed Sheeran who drops in to discuss his latest album, an interview which comes to a premature end when the studio is subjected to a barrage of gunfire from the Viet Kong.

POB THE BUILDER

(3/8) Children’s puppet show following the exploits of a spittle-spreading construction worker. This week, half of Pob’s workforce walks out on the job after being copiously gobbed on by their saliva-sprinkler boss, leaving Pob with an uphill struggle to finish a kitchen extension with limited funds remaining.

Kevin McCloud narrates, barely able to conceal his growing anger at the cost-cutting measures and shoddy workmanship on display.

KWAI ME A RIVER

Live from Western Thailand, Nick Knowles introduces another round of the bridge-building game show. Two teams of celebrities try to beat the clock - and the attempts of saboteurs - to construct a crossing made from only raw materials that can be sourced in the local vicinity.

This week, Andi Peters and Keeley Hawes’ attempts to cheat their way to completion are thwarted when their consignment of timber from the Bangkok branch of Jewsons fails to arrive, due to being hijacked by US commandos.

THATCHPHRASE

Stephen Mulhern presents another round of the say-what-you-see gameshow in which crudely-animated funster Mr Chips re-enacts Tory policies of the 1980s. What’s Mr Chips doing in this Thatch-phrase? Why, he’s cutting free milk in schools and attempting to ban promotion of homosexuality! Oh, Mr Chips, you wag!

Series highlights include Mr Chips selling off large state utilities to private companies, buying some second-hand Trident submarines and eventually having the shit kicked out of him by several animated irate miners from Rotherham.

PEPYS SHOW

Ye olde 17th century sitcom. Samuel (David Mitchell) is incandescent with rage when he finds out that the 1st Earl of Sandwich (Robert Webb) has sneaked a peek in his diary. Will the Earl let slip about Samuel’s number of extramarital liaisons with various women to Pepys’ wife, Elisabeth Dobbee?

Monkey tennis?

BORIS KARLOTT

Boris Johnson stars in a remake of Minder that’s safe to watch now that Shane Ritchie’s a million miles away from it. Constantly plagued by various East End ne’er-do-wells intent on reclaiming old debts, used car dealer Arthur Daley (Johnson) assembles an unthinking monosyllabic creature (Danny Dyer) from spare parts found in a skip to help protect him from local hoodlums. Together, they get into countless scrapes and japes whilst ducking and diving around the capital.

This week, Arthur is kidnapped by an old business adversery and held hostage in a lock-up. Rescue seems a long way off as Danny, confused by his master’s abscence, circles the car lot omitting low moans and wails, occasionally stopping to hit his head against a metal shutter. Will Danny find and release his employer, or will he become so engrossed in his own shoelaces that he never gets round to tracking Arthur’s scent? Tune in to find

THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE

Mickey. You were the team leader on this task. Now, from wot I see, this whole operation was a bleedin’ shambles. I left you in charge of runnin’ the cleanin’ business an’ the feedback I’ve been gettin’ is making my fackin’ blood boil. We went off and came back two hours later, not a sniff of a fackin’ profit and water all over the bloody shop, and the fackin’ icing on the cake - you’ve only gone an’ hacked up half the bleedin’ stock!

And to make matters fackin’ worse, you try to feed me some cock-and-bull story abaht dancin’ brooms? Let me tell you samthin’, son - I didn’t spend 92 hours a week sellin’ bleedin’ parrots dahn Tooting market to get 'ere today and be led a merry dance by you, you squeaky-voiced little toerag. You’re fired!

THE TING

FILM : Remake of the John Carpenter classic horror. A parasitic extra-terrestrial lifeform assimilates other organisms and imitates them. Infiltrating an Arctic research station, the creature takes on the appearance of the researchers that it systematically kills. Paranoia occurs within the captive group, until they suss out that each “host” sounds exactly like Toots Hibbert.