• Early Doors
  • Derry Girls
  • Only Fools and Horses
  • Father Ted
  • Phoenix Nights
  • Peep Show
  • The Office

0 voters

Peep Show, Derry Girls, Friday Night Dinner for me. Though Blackadder and Father Ted were close, they’d be my 4th and 5th if allowed ha!

(Assuming it is the UK office and not US?).

2 Likes

Only ditching Father Ted and Partridge cause a) Linehan and b) I can probably just run through the whole thing in my head anyway.

3 Likes

First episode of Friday Night Dinner was fine. Got very quickly boring when they used the same old jokes every single episode.

Can’t stand Bottom, Father Ted or Blackadder

The Office is the greatest tv show made, I’m Alan Partridge never gets old and I guess Phoenix Nights, its a lot funnier than it gets credit for

Early Doors is so fucking good.

4 Likes

I’ve actually never even heard of it till now!

IT Crowd is better than Father Ted #comedyreview

3 Likes

With you on that one tbf.

1 Like

Think it got a bit overlooked cause it was essentially like the Royle Family but in a pub rather than a living room, its good stuff though

2 Likes

yeah UK Office

1 Like

Partridge, Office, and Peep Show are fairly easy choices for me. Only one I’m truly sad to lose is Blackadder which I loved when I was younger.

Big soft spot for Gavin & Stacey too but it’s just not as good as the ones I went for. Derry Girls is probably a future classic but not sure I’ll ever feel that compelled to rewatch it.

Replace IT Crowd with Black Books and sure

Ah ok. Will check it out!

Just you and me Funky flying the flag on this one.

To the regiment.

1 Like

I WISH I WAS THERE

1 Like

Fawlty Towers and Peep Show easily the winners there

Inbetweeners was a key show for me (oooh friend!) but also got no real urge to revisit it, and I’m certain it has aged poorly

So Partridge then, even though it’s not as important of a show for me as for some here

Friday Night Dinner was something that surprised me as to how much I laughed.

3 Likes

Peep Show for the volume
Partridge and Office for the quality and rewatchability

Really unbalances me when people say they don’t like Father Ted (when not for Linehan reasons). Properly disconcerting.

2 Likes

Not sure I’d save any of them TBH.

A few huge loves in there but not sure I’ve watched any in the last 10-15 years and I don’t have any huge need to.