Twas the Friday evening thread

It’s the start of the facking weekend! I’ve just bought a glittery jumper from H&M, hoping to spread a fair bit of festive cheer in it, I can tell you (not in a sexual way, but you never know).

What’re you on with?

3 Likes

THANK GOD

Flat to myself. Just had a :tropical_fish: :fu: :taco: (does that work)

Got a few boring adminy bits to be getting on with but I also have banging tunes and the following snacks:

What to crack on with first?

13 Likes

evenin jez.

i’m eating some kefir quark. i’m not sure what either of those things are but it’s basically yoghurt. it’s decent.

2 Likes

fish up yours taco

these are some premium snacks!

Pics of the glittery jumper please.

Had a cheeky nap and when my dad woke me up for dinner I had absolutely no idea where I was or how he’d come to be on holiday with me. :roll_eyes:

Trying to resist going to bed right now.

3 Likes

This is some top snacking work here pal. Those hazelnuts sound increds.

wish I wasn’t so incredibly boring but I’m going to have a bath :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good snax. I’d crack open the hazelnuts first.

Hey all :slight_smile:

I’ve got some leftover beef panang reheating, and beer in the fridge. November has been a beast of a month - so glad it’s December tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beef pengang more like amirite! Can’t quite believe it’s December tomorrow, christ. Still, only 3 weeks of work left to go :star_struck:

1 Like

omg they’re fucking good

@Jeremys_Iron

1 Like

Evenin’ all.

Gonna get a kebab, stick a movie on and (without a shadow of doubt) fall asleep on the sofa.

Wild.

3 Likes

Wotcha

Been round the xmas market. Had a mulled mead and caught up with some NCT chums. Now cooking up bangers, mash, leeks peas and gravy, listening to Iron & Wine and have a few brews. Had a good day with the kid, which was lovely. Solo parenting ftw.

5 Likes

Hi troops. Had an odd day. Good morning out getting shit done and an afternoon getting angry at family. Then had a pizza and put the kids to bed.

Now going to chill with some irn bru and the switch I reckon. The Christmas Prince 2 is on Netflix I think. Likely watching that.

Also been shoring up some major new things for my podcast. Doing a glitzy fifth anniversary announcement on Sunday hut I am struggling to keep my mouth shut. Ah well.

2 Likes

It’s subtle, glittery threads, but I’m on board with that. Gonna look like a Christmas tree I reckon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

full of tony pepperonis.

watching the last kingdom. not sure if its as good as vikings, but it scratches an itch.

2 Likes

Solid Friday evening that weebs. Could murder a kebab but having mac and cheese with pancetta :yum:

Every boy and every girl.

5 Likes

Evening!
Had an absolute stinker of a working week but its payday, I’ve got a 3 day bday weekend, and I’m off to the pub with the gang shortly :+1:

1 Like