Twas the Friday evening thread

Albuquerque

1 Like

Corrrrr…that would really hit the spot right now too.

1 Like

Ooft when’s the big day Aggers?

Cold flat cba

Sunday, so rolled my normal birthday day off to Monday. Zero plans for it, can’t wait

2 Likes

Love it when that happens :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Veggie shepherds pie was really tasty. Sure when I’m still eating it 5 days down the line I’ll never want to see it again though.

13 Likes

Lie in, haircut without having to queue, and a trip to the cinema without getting annoyed at people eating. Followed by reading in a pub for a bit. Absolute best type of day

Also it’s a women’s jumper, size small, so if it fits I guess I’m a small woman.

Ideal man, ideal. Always try and sneak in a daytime film on my birthday. Checked next year and my birthday’s on a Friday so everything is very much coming up Milhouse rn :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Award-winning photography again.

Waiting for my brother at the bus station. The Child is past her bedtime so clearly won’t sleep when we get home.

1 Like

christ I’ve nearly eaten the whole packet

now a mincer

:grimacing:

Aldi boss?

this looks great!

1 Like

aye

1 Like

Probably wouldn’t have got it if anyone else had posted it, but very on brand for you so was obvious :+1:

Taking it easy, eaten ramen and having a beer. Prob sit on sofa and watch tv.

1 Like

Had a Indian …mushroom biryani, now watching old University Challenge and pondering a drink.

Bit chilly…

1 Like
  • Relaxing night in, good food, maybe a beer, SFPP probs. Sitting down.
  • Facking down the boozer with the lads, it’s friday innit #oioi

0 voters

Wish I had mince pies. Chucking my guts up earlier seems to have been a one off and my appetite is not suffering.

Had a good day up until approximately 4:20pm then it was a slog. I am so shit at toddler parenting.

As per usual, no idea what to do with my evening other than hang out around here.