Twin Peaks (Rolling)

Def the best bit, thought we’d see a bit of the homeless blokes or something

Any @LME up for watching the finale on the monday night? Could do a double bill of the last two eps or summink

1 Like

Round at chez ezzers? Chezzers? What date is the finale man?

By my calculation I reckon it’d be on 9/11 (or 11/9 to us brits), but aye i can host at my new pad.

1 Like

The final 2 episodes are on the same night so it will be September 4

1 Like

Oh nice!

Nice! Could well be in for this m9. Our completion date for the house is September 1st so provided things aren’t too cray all should be well.

I’ll return the favour and you can come round and we can watch GoT from the start if you like.

1 Like

:joy: Ive seen til the end of season 2. I do occasionally consider it but i know that the first danaerys scene or horrendous bit of CGI i get to i’ll just be like AHM OOT

1 Like

It’s the quieter moments that are lingering with me between each episode, for sure. Still really love that bit with HDS softly strumming his guitar for some reason…

Also did anyone recognise the boxing match footage that Sarah was watching on what appeared to be on loop?

Would have been well up for watching the finale with you lot too but I’m seeing Waxahatchee that night…

1 Like

Ahh shame. Yeah it was definitely on a loop!

Is it annoying anyone else that Norma has been sat at the same table for about 10 episodes now?

1 Like

I guess just like in an earlier episode when she was watching that nature show with that lion tearing something limb from limb. She just seems a bit numb to it all. Understandably so.

I’m not even convinced that Norma has been outside the RR in the last 25 years! Their work clothes look bloody ridiculous!

Friend’s theory

Audrey is damaged by birthing a demon and now living in an Invitation to Love storyline (that’s who Billy and Tina are soap characters). Sarah was glitching last episode, trapped in a loop like a broken video game or scratched record. Twin Peaks is breaking—I don’t want it to be that the town is all a dream, all made by the FBI, etc, but I’m starting to think all these unbelievable characters are a mask manufactured (like Dougie?) to hide FBI stuff/the lodge.

because people were wondering despite all indications more or less stating this would be a one-off, S4 is pretty much not even in discussion:

Certainly wont be immediate but lynch said for years that he would never do more twin peaks, so i guess it entirely depends on whether he feels like doing it or not.

u wot m8

2 Likes

Turns out they were in purgatory the whole time!!!

An FBI-created purgatory? Whaaaaa

Was the boxing match meant to be Dougie’s boss? There were boxing posters on his office wall from when he was younger

1 Like

Oooo great spot! I did notice the posters a couple of episodes back but I didn’t make this connection. I suppose in Cole’s office he had the nuclear test artwork hung up and that played a part in this seasons story so perhaps this might too… Or it might just mean nothing!! Who knows! :grin:

Exactly! It’s so hard to know. I only noticed the posters on my second watch of this week’s episode. I’ve got no idea why the boxing match kept glitching and playing the same thing over and over again. I’m really intrigued about where the Sarah Palmer story is leading.