Twin Peaks (Rolling)

tempted to go through all of seasons 1+2 and reframe every shot into 1.85:1 widescreen

• sounds like a worthwhile idea mate i would like to see it
  • just crop it in VLC when u watch it lol
  • 4:3 or die
  • u sad cunt

0 voters

who’s the sad cunt now eh!?!

4 Likes

Take my money!!

god, that’s an even better idea!

3 Likes

i would assume that netflix or someone is working on this already

2 Likes

ftfy

3 Likes

A colleague has an advance copy of this, the lucky git

I hope there’s an audio book version that comes with an animatronic hand that gesticulates along with the book

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheCinegogue/status/1002366992366440449

5 Likes

Shut out of the major Emmy nominations. Sounds about right for the Emmys.

ooh I didn’t see this

genuinely a bit annoyed how little attention it’s had. For a medium (and I really like so much of this sort of TV) that can make such a song and dance about stuff being “groundbreaking” and “innovative” or whatever; then something comes along that actually kind of approaches the level of that hyperbole, and it gets kind of snubbed

2 Likes

I’ve decided that David Lynch is a total, total fraud thanks and goodnight.

One year ago

Partway through rewatching season 1, I’m finding it pretty interesting to relate Sarah Palmer to what is revealed / suggested by The Return

1 Like

More season 1 rewatch thoughts:

For all that Cooper is represented as a paragon of virtue by some, I genuinely think there is a prominent Mr. C-ness to the way he acts. It’s tempered by the curiosity and wonder, but there’s clearly a darker side.

The teenage detective stuff is the best

interesting. Any examples?

I’d love to, apparently it’s amazing. My friends’ band Aloha Dead are playing it this year.

1 Like

From what i can recall off the top of me head, I thought the moments when be asserts his authority or when he’d be quite manipulative during interrogations had little echoes of that edge

1 Like
1 Like