Twin Peaks (Rolling)

A rotary phone
In the woods
With an owl

4 Likes

Haha, fair enough! At least draw the blinds though!

At night btw

Which orders have you watched it in the past?

Have never done it with FWWM first, so personally I would do it tat way on my next rewatch for a different perspective. Or, do that and still end up watching it after S2 as well :upside_down_face:

But the owl must not be what it seems.

1 Like

i’ve def done it both ways (wahey). reckon it worked best starting with it when it was just the two seasons, but i reckon you’d need it to bridge s2 and 3 now.

1 Like

Definitely double FWWM then.

2 Likes
1 Like

Please consider people who don’t get an xmas break.

FWWM after S2 would be my choice if I had one though. :cry:

Always watch stuff in release order I reckon.

Think someone in here was looking for a box set of everything

2 Likes

That was me, but 120 bones is too damn high!

Gonna lie in wait like an alligator for HMV to be flogging at at “please, will somebody just take it and save us some shelf space?” prices in a couple of years.

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t see why you’d get this and not just the two separate box sets for ~£40.

I expect it’ll drop quite quickly though

They’re banking on those little cardboard cutouts to provide an additional £40 of value in the eyes of the consumer. And, to be fair, they do look as though they’re laminated.

2 Likes

25a

5 Likes

I’m waiting for @ericVI to deliver his 8K 16:9 crop of the originals and his Dougie-lite 8K Return edit.

i decided against it. too much of it is framed for 4:3 and it’d be too destructive. plus i liked dougie on second viewing.

4 Likes

Really can’t fathom a person not liking Dougie

4 Likes

TBH I don’t remember how I felt now, I just was interested to see the cut Eric made if he made it.

I think it’s easier to accept him when you know where it’s going though. I feel like early on I clicked that nothing I expected would happen and that it was more than likely Lynch would leave us on a big fat WTF so I relaxed more into his presence.

Still, Cooper’s official return moment was a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

6 Likes