Twin Peaks (Rolling)

Finished a rewatch of the entire saga. Found it quite depressingly diminishing to be brutally honest. My goodwill towards the obvious flaws has seemingly lessened drastically over time. Season 1 brilliant. Season 2 good until it gets just abysmal and back up to respectable levels towards the finale. FWWM deeply, almost fatally flawed. Season 3 just fucking awful. Fucking hell what were we all thinking. Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Sad to think S3 is mostly bad. I mean otherwise your assessment of the previous stuff matches my feelings pretty well so…

Oh dear, theo and eric wrong once again

1 Like

This time Eric is semi right which is very good for him.

Manches saunters in to say how good the return was

3 Likes

STARTING THIS NOW.

13 Likes

Have you seen it before?

Nevers! I’m enjoying the music already.

9 Likes

How many spoilers do you know?

Obviously you need to make a note of everything that happens because every frame contains a secret to unlocking the code.

3 Likes

None, I think?

I probably won’t be doing this.

4 Likes

Ah great! About the spoilers I mean. Imagine it might be weird watching now because so much of it is referenced in other stuff. Hope you enoy!

1 Like

So jel, enjoy!

1 Like

It’s so good

2 Likes

Its Twin chuffing Peaks

4 Likes

Wow I am so jealous

1 Like

Okay Beymer

2 Likes

LOVED that first episode. Fired on the second episode but had to leave the house. Desperate to get home now.

Music is amazing, sense of place is incredible. So excited for the rest of it.

Also identified the guitar one of Julee Cruise’s band was playing and I want one now.

kramer-ferrington-kft-2-xl

8 Likes

So, finished season one and now onto season two which is WAY fucking spookier than the first one. Enjoying it a lot but no idea how they’re going to fill twenty two episodes of this.

Absolutely in love with the music. It’s the only show I’ve ever watched where I don’t skip the opening and closing credits. Keep tearing up at it because I love it so much.

10 Likes

The opening credits tune is an all time BANGER

2 Likes

Indeed!

13 Likes