Twin Peaks (Rolling)

Oh god

2 Likes

Just what you’ve been waiting to add to your TP memorabilia collection, right?

Ha! Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t’ve thought there’d be much crossover appeal between the 2 but yet here we are.

2 Likes

they are going seriously nuts with the merch, aren’t they? guess they gotta pay for those 10 extra episodes somehow

Yeah I mean, I think the designs are pretty cool but like @Jeremys_Iron said I wouldn’t have thought that there was a enough crossover appeal linking the two that would warrant these. T-shirts and mugs, sure but decks urm no, not really.

The amount of new merchandise has been a bit ridiculous! I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a range of coffee (or something like that) announced…

I’ve bought these beans before as a gift for my sister:

aye same, good shit but nowhere near the bother or the price to drink regularly

Oh I knew about these! How did they taste?

Completely, had to ship it over from the states too. Nice gift though alongside one of the sheriff department mugs.

Oh sees Eric’s reply :sweat_smile:

Pretty good for what I thought might be a bit of a novelty. Should never have doubted him, man knows his coffee.

2 Likes

I know it’s been 25 years and all but still feels weird seeing how old everyone’s got

Surely audrey horne got blown to pieces in the bank.

1 Like

Think the story is that Pete saved her (giving his life in the process) - can’t remember where I read that though. Maybe that was going to be the story if season three had happened back in the 90s.

You’d think that, but considering the soapyness ridiculousness then it does kind of make sense. Also works out so they can get rid of Andrew Packard (so that plot is finally over with!) but also on a sadder note it means that Pete’s death is already explained, considering Jack Nance passing : (

That and I’ve always felt like Audrey Horne dying was a bit of a fuck you from Lynch. Strapping one of the fan’s favourite characters next to a bomb she can’t get away from always seemed that way.

Seeing the cast 20 years on actually gets me quite excited for it, when I keep telling myself it will probably be a disappointment. Really hope they bring in some decent new younger characters though, the high school and balance of youth vs maturity always seemed really important to the show I thought.

1 Like

The secret history is written from the perspective of a new character ‘TP’ who i presume will be the new protagonist. Hope they aint shit.

Ooph from what you and others have said about the secret history that doesn’t get my hopes up. Then again that seemed more about jet fuel doesn’t melt steal beams X-Files conspiracy theory style rambling than actual characters.

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

7 Likes

There is that element but it also goes into a lot of detail about the packards’ history and the milford bros, so all that might not be gone yet.

New trailer, no new footage in it though, basically a run through of everything so far (so it contains spoilers if you haven’t seen everything yet):