'Twinned with...' - is your hometown twinned with anywhere?

I like Edinburgh as it happens, pwn. Does that please you?

1 Like

You telling me you never jumped in trampoline parks elstree 2nd hour for £6?

1 Like

I’m free in late October.

1 Like

good

Are you always mean to / about the things you like?

Yeah, like a teenage boy with the girl he would like to cuddle.

Hm

The World Conker Championships have taken place in the nearby village of Ashton on the second Sunday of October since the championship started in 1965.

versus…

The ‘World Sausage Tossing Championship’ has taken place at The Countryman Inn, in Chipping near Buntingford, every August since 2014.

also Dudleyville

1 Like

Norwich is twinned with: Novi Sad in Serbia, Rouen in France, Koblenz in Germany, and I’ve been to none of them

1 Like

Cheers sevvy. I like the name ‘Novi Sad’, gonna swing by there if I ever end up in Serbia.

1 Like

ha i found this out recently when writing an issue on Charlottenburg, there’s a park in New Cross called Charlottenburg that opened quite recently no?

There is indeed - opened a couple of years ago. The best thing about it currently is that it was built as part of a development that was going to include a large apartment block, only the apartment building is currently on hold. Which means that there’s a brand new park with virtually no one to use it so it’s super quiet by London standards :+1:

Charlottenburg%20Park

1 Like

Nearest settlement that’s twinned with anywhere is paired with. Looks quite nice:

1 Like