Twix appreciation thread

Just found out the name comes from “twin” and “bix” which is charming imo.

One of the very best chocolate bars available.

No Bad Twix Opinions please or I will KICK OFF

5 Likes

I like a twin-bix, so I do. Not too much going on, just a nice balance of bisc, choc, and cara(mel).

1 Like

Twix are great. Feel slightly saddened by the source of the name. “Bix” is not a great abbreviation.

1 Like

It’s a shame they don’t do twix ice cream bars, like they do Mars and Snickers. I’d be all over that like a dog on chips (or a frog on an ice cream bar)

I am almost certain I have had a twix ice cream bar in my youth.

1 Like

I’m envious but also pleased for you!

Gonna start referring to them as this, their Christian name

1 Like

You can still get them!

1 Like

Love a Twix. One of the best work lunch pudding options. The white ones are great too. #teamtwix

1 Like

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS! Thank you EightMustelidae!!

3 Likes

“sharing”

1 Like

definitely not one of the very best chocolate bars available, that is the opinion of a maniac, but certainly very underrated around these parts

I will let this opinion pass, for now. The last sentence saved you

1 Like

:smiley: really enjoyed this, and your encyclopaedic knowledge of bears in pop culture, thank you

2 Likes

Underrated, I think. Taken for granted by most people, but they’ve always been there being quietly great.

2 Likes

Once said that twix was my favourite chocolate bar and ever since, my sister in law has bought me massive multipacks of them for Christmas and my birthday as a joke.

For my birthday just gone, I received 32 twix(twixes? twixen? twicii?) which is absolutely fine by me.

3 Likes

I think Twixes are “alright”

They’re marred by being an acute victim of shrinkage