Two thirds of people are definitely lying here eh?

8 Likes

Do they say who the someone is?

7 Likes

Have you ever wished death on someone (Public poll)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you ever wished death on someone (Private poll)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you ever wished death on someone as an adult (Public poll)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you ever wished death on someone as an adult (Private poll)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Death no…

…broken legs perhaps

Can’t work it out from skimming the article, is it just talking about people you personally know (a family member or something) or public figures too? Can well believe it if it’s the latter.

Yep

i kind of think that holding stock in wishes as some sort of actual thing is hilarious though.

i can wish someone has a shit day BECAUSE i know it won’t actually affect it.

1 Like

4 Likes

Does it have to be someone you know personally?

No

Don’t really know what counts and what doesn’t

When Johnson was Ill with covid I did hope he ….didn’t get better

3 Likes

I think that counts and there’s probably a huge amount of people who were hoping for the same outcome.

Not that it would’ve made things any better as his place would just have been taken by an even bigger cunt.

2 Likes

Yeah, but not in an obsessive unhealthy way. Good old-fashioned death-wishing in moderation. Little bit during the week, the occasional weekend binge.

4 Likes

two thirds of people are definitely lying here

3 Likes

think the world would be a much better place without piers morgan, for example

2 Likes

Yeah, as I read this I was wondering how it was possible that two thirds of people have just not heard of Jacob Rees-Mogg.

7 Likes

I haven’t wished death on anyone but I’ve certainly fantasised about how much easier/better my life would be without someone in it but this usually means they’ve moved to the other side of the world and have no access to Internet or phones or stamps. Definitely sometimes streamlined the scenario to them being dead but have immediately denied that to myself in shame

1 Like

as a kid used to play a game where if I didn’t get to the door in time or beat the boss of a videogame in time or couldn’t hold my breath for 30 seconds/other arbitrary tasks, then my soul would be damned to satan for all eternity and I would go to hell.

1 Like

true but if he died he’d be all over the news

I’d like him locked in a box in trafalgar square, he can see out from it, but to everyone else it’s just covered in mirrors

being unable to get any attention would torture him

and I’d like that

1 Like

I get far too into the whole sort of sliding doors side of these scenarios too. If piers died because we wished it on him but wasn’t when he woidl have died otherwise then what does that make room for in the world? Might somehow lead to global disaster, or set something in motion that births a serial killer.

This is also how my mind works when I’m trying to have sex fantasies. Oh but if he’s here now then what if he misses his new washing machine being delivered and his flat floods and his dog dies.

6 Likes