Ty Segall

It was great, but I felt like it could have lost a few tracks from the middle (all the crawler/susie stuff). Still, I’m always here for more Ty!

1 Like

Streaming here:

Blimey, 100 minutes

1 Like

Really enjoying the album, but I think just like with Manipulator it would benefit from cutting the tracklist to 10 - 12 songs

1 Like

Just bought a ticket for June at the Concorde - looking forward to it very much indeed

Manipulator is great but undoubtedly a bit too long.

still need to listen to this new un.

got excited to see he’s playing Dublin but it’s the same night as Nick Cave.

ffs.

Giving Freedom Goblin a first listen now. Some proper Glam swagger running through this album along with some folky gems. Highlights for me are My Lady’s on Fire, Cry Cry Cry, You Say All The Nice Things, She (Dammmmmnnn that outro!!) & The Main Pretender.

Bit weird also that he reprises Sleeper on And, Goodnight…

Got the new record yesterday and gave it a listen - conclusion. I Like it

1 Like

Just go to Ty!

Already got tickets for St Nick! Plus Nick’s an all time fav that I’ve never seen before

Just had a listen to Slaughterhouse for the first time in ages, such a fun album.

This wasn’t on YouTube when it happened but now it’s on YouTube so I feel obliged to add it to this thread because I fucking love this.

3 Likes

The presenters reaction at 2:53 :grinning:

3 Likes

Lol, on first glance I honestly though that was Billy Corgan.

2 Likes

And that makes five for Ty then

1 Like

Bloody hell

Gone back to Emotional Mugger a lot recently. I reckon that and Slaughterhouse are his best work. Tight and full of face-melting energy.

The tours for those albums were unreal too.