Tyessdy

Nice autocorrect there.

What’s going on?

2 Likes

Currently sweating on a train to work :cold_sweat:

Going to Pho tonight with colleagues. Should be okay.

Hi Scout, hope you and the bairn are well.

I am sick and want this week to end so I can go back up north for Christmas. Job interview on Thursday, be nice if something comes of that.

GWS and good luck with the interview.

The north awaits your return.

3 Likes

Going in late today, serious levels of cba but last full day in the office so, swings and roundabouts.

Nothing planned this evening either, first free evening in bloody ages.

Barely 8am and I’ve already chucked a freshly-killed pheasant over a fence. Country living :+1:

Time for a cup of tea, I think.

Ta!

Sky was very pretty this morning. As usual, my crap phone camera doesn’t quite do it justice:

Feeling really stressed about everything today :frowning: my fault for having relaxed slightly over the weekend

4 Likes

Like was for the photo, not the stress. Hope that clears man.

4 Likes

Pho is best food.

Week off this week. Still in bed as I didnt sleep very well.

It’s really weird not being woken up by Gizmo.

Preschool Christmas party at soft play this morning with a moody, ever so slightly under the weather R.

Ngl, I am scared.

Morning y’all

Tired, a bit grumpy, and have completely checked out of work now and have no real plans to put a shift in this week.

So very tired.

1 Like

Second work Christmas lunch followed by a treasure hunt across London

Morning all! My absolute ATD is over from Sydney this evening before popping up to the Shire for Christmas tomorrow night. Going to meet him off the platform at Paddington and have arranged a little surprise Chrimbus drinks with a few m9s at my first of 2 Craft Beer Co’s this week.

Taken tomorrow off :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Shouted at a driver on my way to work - he pulled across an intersection and planted himself on the crossing when there was very clearly no hope in hell he was going to get clear of it before the lights went red.

A woman on the other side laughed (supportively) and we had a quick chat on how London fills everyone with rage.

Five weeks to go!

4 Likes

Might just turn round and go home

2 Likes

So weird how in London a driver would probably sooner kill you than apply the breaks

3 Likes

Just had 3 mini mince pies for breakfast #christmas

7 Likes

If this is anything to go by my day will be pure disappointment

:frowning:

actually no it won’t, just picked up my raffle prize from the post office :heart_eyes: but have to carry it around at a conference all day

5 Likes