UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL THREAD IN ASSOCIATION WITH HEINEKEN also the europa league I guess

Arsenal just scored a very ‘Arsenal’ goal. lovely stuff

annoying late equalizer

Koeman out

please

1 Like

Who’d you replace him with, Silks? And how do you envisage them coping with the fact you bought about 5 paceless number 10s and no strikers?

i say it every few weeks but i fucking love giroud

2 Likes

Benitez, I reckon. I have no answer to your other question, sorry. 'kin madness

"I’m delighted to announce that our new manager will be Wayne Mark ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEY’.

8 Likes

Wearing his Everton jim-jams at the unveiling.

Oh wow an Arsenal match in the Europa league let me just watch that

5 Likes

Deserves to walk for signing Rooney

Christmas has come early: everything you need for those cold Europa League nights.

Fucking hell…

2 Likes

what happened at everton please? apparently ashley williams went nuts and someone punched a kid???

https://twitter.com/TimsBallPhobia/status/921111527893151744

by the looks of it, a fan carrying a kid in one arm punched a Lyon player (or at least attempted to)

1 Like

Michael Keane has been pony all season hasn’t he?

Couple of Burnley fans i know think Mee made him look a lot better than he is.

Obviously you’ve got to take into account the sour grapes fans feel when a player leaves, but…

remember thinking he definitely wasn’t good enough to go back to United but perfect for those Everton level clubs where they can have a few howlers a season but generally do a good enough job for the England bench.

but he’s just been…generally shit, which has been a surprise.

Playing alongside Ashley Williams can’t help.

4 Likes

Weird how he was generally considered the better player than Maguire at the end of last season. Has completely flipped now

1 Like